18th M&E List of M&E learning forum
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 26 Jul-26 Jul 2017
I. Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants understand the difference between Result Framework and Logical Framework.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to use problem tree to analyze the problems.
- To build/strengthen capacity of participants in developing Project Logical Framework.
- To help participants understand how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
II. Expected outputs
- The participants can explain clearly the difference between Result Framework and Project Logframe.
- The participants can develop Project Logical Framework by using Problem and Objective Trees.
- The participants have better understanding on how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
III. Target Participants
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Click for view Photos.
Dr. Sovann_ Supporting DocumnetsDownloads
Final Agenda _Agenda for M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Backdprop on 06 Sept 2017Downloads
Updated_Project LF-M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Final_SRI and Digital Data Collection & Reporting ToolDownloads
Final_Review Session_ for M&E Learning forumDownloads
M&E List of M&E learning forumDownloads
Final M&E MinuteDownloads
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is known as the largest and longestestablished membership organization in Cambodia. Since 1990, it has played a unique role in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...