18th M&E List of M&E learning forum
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 26-26 Jul 2017
I. Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants understand the difference between Result Framework and Logical Framework.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to use problem tree to analyze the problems.
- To build/strengthen capacity of participants in developing Project Logical Framework.
- To help participants understand how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
II. Expected outputs
- The participants can explain clearly the difference between Result Framework and Project Logframe.
- The participants can develop Project Logical Framework by using Problem and Objective Trees.
- The participants have better understanding on how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
III. Target Participants
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Click for view Photos.
Dr. Sovann_ Supporting DocumnetsDownloads
Final Agenda _Agenda for M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Backdprop on 06 Sept 2017Downloads
Updated_Project LF-M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Final_SRI and Digital Data Collection & Reporting ToolDownloads
Final_Review Session_ for M&E Learning forumDownloads
M&E List of M&E learning forumDownloads
Final M&E MinuteDownloads
Other Event Archives
Since 2004, CCC hosts the NGO Governance & Professional Practices (NGO GPP) program (component), which is originally known as the NGO Good Practice Project, aiming at promoting good governance, accountability, transparency, professionalism and good practices within NGOs operating in Cambodia.
Learning Forum II on Reflection of Community-Based Organizations’ Practices for Promoting Good Governance and Sustainability
On 12-13 December 2017 The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) co-organized with other 05 NGOs such as.....
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum • To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia • To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition • To create a.....
This 251th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened in the morning of 5 April 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to...