Annual General Meeting
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 05 Mar-05 Mar 2014
The 2013 Annual General Meeting (AGM) for CCC members will be held on 05 March 2014. It will bring in leaders of CCC members, current and former Executive Committee (EXCOM), Directors, key resource persons, and partners to meet, share and debate on theme Fostering Development Effectiveness in Cambodia.
In first haft of the morning session, there will be an official announcement of the Executive Committee (EXCOM) composition for 2014 and an update on key achievements and finance in 2013. There will also be a launching ceremony on key publications such as the new Code of NGO Good Governance and Professional Practice (NGOGPP), national assessment report on CSO enabling environment, online NGO database, and Vision and Governance Hub Program (GHP) 2014-2018, followed by signing partnership agreement with key provincial networks in implementing common priorities. After the morning break, there will a presentation and plenary session on process and results of CCC charter and by-law amendments.
Objectives of the forum :
- Official announcement of CCC Executive Committee (EXCOM) for 2014
- Presenting and appreciating CCC key achievements of 2013, its plan and budget for 2014 and launching key publications of CCC
- Debating on development trends and enabling environment and approaches (inclusive partnerships and Human Rights Based Approach) for fostering development effectiveness in Cambodia
- Discussing on draft CSO Green Paper: key challenges, strategies, and roles of local and INGOs as CCC members in contributing to sustainable development of Cambodia for 2014 and beyond.
Annual General Meeting forum Presentations:
- Master PPT AGM 05 March 14 - Morning
- Master PPT AGM 05 March 14 - Afternoon
- Annual General Meeting Photo
Other Event Archives
First CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.