18th M&E List of M&E learning forum
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 26-26 Jul 2017
I. Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants understand the difference between Result Framework and Logical Framework.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to use problem tree to analyze the problems.
- To build/strengthen capacity of participants in developing Project Logical Framework.
- To help participants understand how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
II. Expected outputs
- The participants can explain clearly the difference between Result Framework and Project Logframe.
- The participants can develop Project Logical Framework by using Problem and Objective Trees.
- The participants have better understanding on how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
III. Target Participants
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Click for view Photos.
Dr. Sovann_ Supporting DocumnetsDownloads
Final Agenda _Agenda for M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Backdprop on 06 Sept 2017Downloads
Updated_Project LF-M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Final_SRI and Digital Data Collection & Reporting ToolDownloads
Final_Review Session_ for M&E Learning forumDownloads
M&E List of M&E learning forumDownloads
Final M&E MinuteDownloads
Other Event Archives
Guidelines on Partnership Mechanisms and Tools of the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy (DCPS) 2019-2023
The overarching objective of the Guidelines on Partnership Mechenisms and Tools of DCPS 2019-2023 is to implement DCPS for promotig partnerships with all development actors and ensuring transparency, accountability and development cooperation effectiveness.
ICT was aim to increase capacity of M&E staff and/or communications staff to collect data of their project by using new technology Resource Map and M-builder. Moreover, participant got experience from this forum how to protect data on cloud storage.
To identify all previous year challenges and improvement on the contemporary CSOs’ Enabling Environment and generate them as the proposed recommendations for the solution; To strengthen the solidarity of CSOs-Community for the better improvement of CSOs’ Enabling Environment...
ការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្ដីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការវិវឌ្ឍន៍នានាជុំវិញការអនុវត្តស្ដង់ដារបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជាឆ្នាំ២០១៨
នៅអគារ ដាយកូនៀរ សិនធឺរ ថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ខែមករា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩ អង្គការគណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា បានរៀបចំវេទិកាសន្ទនាដើម្បី បង្ហាញពីរបាយការណ៍អំពីបញ្ហាប្រឈមពីការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្តីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការអនុវត្តស្តង់ដាររបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជា សម្រាប់អង្គភាពមិនស្វែងរកប្រាក់ចំណេញព្រមទាំងធ្វើ