18th M&E List of M&E learning forum
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 26-26 Jul 2017
I. Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants understand the difference between Result Framework and Logical Framework.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to use problem tree to analyze the problems.
- To build/strengthen capacity of participants in developing Project Logical Framework.
- To help participants understand how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
II. Expected outputs
- The participants can explain clearly the difference between Result Framework and Project Logframe.
- The participants can develop Project Logical Framework by using Problem and Objective Trees.
- The participants have better understanding on how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
III. Target Participants
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Click for view Photos.
Dr. Sovann_ Supporting DocumnetsDownloads
Final Agenda _Agenda for M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Backdprop on 06 Sept 2017Downloads
Updated_Project LF-M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Final_SRI and Digital Data Collection & Reporting ToolDownloads
Final_Review Session_ for M&E Learning forumDownloads
M&E List of M&E learning forumDownloads
Final M&E MinuteDownloads
Other Event Archives
Consultation Workshop on “Annual Reflections and 2019-Plan for Strengthening their networks and Partnership with the Government Authorities
To appreciate key achievements of Provincial NGOs Networks in 2018; To reflect key challenges and priorities that Provincial NGO Networks faced and committed to address in 2019. To prepare themselves to participate in the Government-CSOs consultative platforms in both national and municipal/provincial levels and CCC key events in 2019.
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum • To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia • To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition • To create a.....
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...
Do No Harm Cambodia (DNHC) Master Training was conducted for five days from 7 to 11 May 2018 to find out about the field assessment, DNH in Project Cycle Management, different forms of working with DNH and more....