18th M&E List of M&E learning forum
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 26 Jul-26 Jul 2017
I. Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants understand the difference between Result Framework and Logical Framework.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to use problem tree to analyze the problems.
- To build/strengthen capacity of participants in developing Project Logical Framework.
- To help participants understand how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
II. Expected outputs
- The participants can explain clearly the difference between Result Framework and Project Logframe.
- The participants can develop Project Logical Framework by using Problem and Objective Trees.
- The participants have better understanding on how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
III. Target Participants
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Click for view Photos.
Dr. Sovann_ Supporting DocumnetsDownloads
Final Agenda _Agenda for M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Backdprop on 06 Sept 2017Downloads
Updated_Project LF-M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Final_SRI and Digital Data Collection & Reporting ToolDownloads
Final_Review Session_ for M&E Learning forumDownloads
M&E List of M&E learning forumDownloads
Final M&E MinuteDownloads
Other Event Archives
This meeting is organized to achieve the following objectives: To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; To share results and recommendations of key research studies 1) “How the people of Cambodia live with climate change and what communication can do”, 2) Public Image of CSOs, and 3) CSO Enabling Environment and Inclusive Partnership
IN THIS ISSUE : JOINT EFFORT TO GIVE STRENGTH : The Second Partnership Forum between the Gov’t and CSOs, CIVIL SOCIETY DAY: Celebration to Mark 40th anniversary of Civil Society Work, BEYOND TAXATION: The Success in Setting up the Taxation Working Group Between GDT and CSOs, “POWER OF TOGETHERNESS NEVER ENDS”: Strengthening Civil Society Membership Platform
As a member state of the United Nations, all development actors in Cambodia need to prepare themselves to work inclusively to support the short coming SDGs. Currently, CCC is implementing an action/2015 and Beyond 2015 campaign project funded by Civicus and Africa Disability Alliance (ADA) to promote stakeholders awareness and inclusive participation in the post-2015 development agenda.
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...
The 3rd Regional Learning Forum on Policy Development and civil society which conducted on May 24, 2018 at Komport province.