2nd M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 30-30 Jun 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To share understanding of results-based management (RBM) approach in project management.
- To enhance understanding of key elements of result chains or result framework.
- To improve knowledge on how to design an effective result framework.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Presentations and Headbook:
- Presentations Document
- RESULTS-BASED MANAGEMENT HANDBOOK
- HOW TO MANAGE GENDER-RESPONSIVE EVALUATION HANDBOOK
- Exercises Form
- Evaluation Form
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund..
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators
To review the last M&E learning forum on Effective Project Monitoring; To strengthen the understanding of result chain of the M&E framework; To develop and practice on Monitoring & Evaluation Framework; To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network to each other