2nd M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 30 Jun-30 Jun 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To share understanding of results-based management (RBM) approach in project management.
- To enhance understanding of key elements of result chains or result framework.
- To improve knowledge on how to design an effective result framework.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Presentations and Headbook:
- Presentations Document
- RESULTS-BASED MANAGEMENT HANDBOOK
- HOW TO MANAGE GENDER-RESPONSIVE EVALUATION HANDBOOK
- Exercises Form
- Evaluation Form
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...
To promote better enabling environment among development stakeholders at sub-national, The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia in Collaboration with NGOs Provincial Network in the northeast region of Cambodia:
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to...