The 21st Finance Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 27 Mar-27 Mar 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs, and agenda as below:
The date and venue of Finance Learning Forum
The learning forum will be conducted on 27 March 2018 from 8:00am – 5:00pm, at Diakonia Center (ICF) Building) #19-21, Street 330, Boeung Keng Kang III, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
Objectives of the Finance Learning Forum
• To refresh practitioner participants strengthen their skill on how to make internal control be strong and how to manage financial risk and analysis
• To help practitioner participants’ well understanding how to compliance taxation and law of Cambodia
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of finance practitioners among CSOs community as well as how to deal with tax authority effectively.
• Practitioner participants will be aware more how to make internal control be strong
• Practitioner participants will have better understanding the overall picture of Cambodian tax system and practices
• Practitioner participants well understand the different types of taxes, Tax Preparation and Declaration
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
Concept Note Finance Learning Forum 27 March 2018Downloads
F WG X -StandDownloads
ICTWG X -StandDownloads
HR WG X -StandDownloads
Final_ KH_Concept Note Finance LF 27 March 2018_ updated (1)Downloads
Backdprop on 27 March 2018Downloads
M&E WG X StandDownloads
Review Session_ for Finance Learning forum 27 March 2018 [Autosaved]Downloads
Other Event Archives
- The forum conducted in Khmer language. - Participants from CCC members will offer 2 seats with free of charge, if more than to staff need to contribute 25$/person/ learning forum - Participants from non-CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee 50$ per person as stated in the CCC Charging Policy for Capacity Development Service. - The fee charge of the learning will be paid at the learning forum place.
The Second GPA training course was run smoothly and successfully as anticipatable plan because after the whole five days training, participants have learnt and reflected all the topics...
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.