The 21st Finance Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 27-27 Mar 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs, and agenda as below:
The date and venue of Finance Learning Forum
The learning forum will be conducted on 27 March 2018 from 8:00am – 5:00pm, at Diakonia Center (ICF) Building) #19-21, Street 330, Boeung Keng Kang III, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
Objectives of the Finance Learning Forum
• To refresh practitioner participants strengthen their skill on how to make internal control be strong and how to manage financial risk and analysis
• To help practitioner participants’ well understanding how to compliance taxation and law of Cambodia
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of finance practitioners among CSOs community as well as how to deal with tax authority effectively.
• Practitioner participants will be aware more how to make internal control be strong
• Practitioner participants will have better understanding the overall picture of Cambodian tax system and practices
• Practitioner participants well understand the different types of taxes, Tax Preparation and Declaration
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
Concept Note Finance Learning Forum 27 March 2018Downloads
F WG X -StandDownloads
ICTWG X -StandDownloads
HR WG X -StandDownloads
Final_ KH_Concept Note Finance LF 27 March 2018_ updated (1)Downloads
Backdprop on 27 March 2018Downloads
M&E WG X StandDownloads
Review Session_ for Finance Learning forum 27 March 2018 [Autosaved]Downloads
Other Event Archives
The 20th Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 18 August 2017 at Diakonia center (ICF/KSSA) Building with specific objectives, expected outputs and objective...
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,
Consultation Workshop on “Annual Reflections and 2019-Plan for Strengthening their networks and Partnership with the Government Authorities
To appreciate key achievements of Provincial NGOs Networks in 2018; To reflect key challenges and priorities that Provincial NGO Networks faced and committed to address in 2019. To prepare themselves to participate in the Government-CSOs consultative platforms in both national and municipal/provincial levels and CCC key events in 2019.
Consultative workshop on "Cambodian Standard of Financial Report for Non-Profit Entities (Tire 2)" was successfully conducted this morning at 26 August 2019 at Diakonia Center. This workshop intended to strengthen the understanding on updates and obligations on financial report; and seek for inputs and consultation for draft on Tire 2 Standard.
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
the workshop was conducted on 16‐17 October 2014 at CKCC, Royal University of Phnom Penh.