Second Finance Learning Forum
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 12 Dec-12 Dec 2014
Objectives of the forum
- Enhance understanding on how to check financial budget and reports and risk mitigation
- Discuss among participants to strengthen their insight into financial management systems in order for good governance
- Enable stakeholders to comply with policies of organizations.
- Build up networks and relationships amongst finance practitioners.
- Participants have better understood about how to check financial budget and report and risks protection.
- Participants have actively involved in class activity and shared knowledge and experience related to financial management system and compliance with policies of organizations for good governance.
- Participants have enhanced network of finance practitioners and professionals.
Other Event Archives
CCC has been regularly monitoring the status of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). COVID-19 has been named a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, as cases have been confirmed in many countries around the world including Cambodia.
Objectives of the event The Regional Networking Event will co-organized between CCC and provincial NGOs or CCC member in Kratie (CRDT). And the event will open for around 50 participants who are CCC members and partners, member of provincial NGO Network, representative of CBOs and authorities. They are from Stung Treng, Rattanakiri, and Kratie province...
Virtual Meeting Between CSOs and the United Nations Phnom Penh.
It is a great honor for the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia, as our Executive Director, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, has been elected as the Vice Chair of Global Council for Forus.