1st M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19-19 Feb 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools.
- To demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
- To share feedback and critical learning on how the APP can be improved.
- To assess how the APP can be used to promote accountability and data management of newly adapted global plan, called Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- To build relationship between the interested NGOs in using mobile data collection & reporting tools.
Other Event Archives
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
At Diakonia Center today, we are pleased to welcome M&E practitioners to the 21st Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Forum to discuss the topic: "Effective Project Monitoring". This forum focus on providing better understanding to more than 100 participants on the process of project monitoring and also on how to write monitoring report. We hope that this platform will also create a learning and sharing environment for the participants, so that they could perform their works eff.
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
The workshop was conducted on 24 December, it was aim to update the global movement on post 2015 development agenda and reflect on UN...