1st M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19 Feb-19 Feb 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools.
- To demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
- To share feedback and critical learning on how the APP can be improved.
- To assess how the APP can be used to promote accountability and data management of newly adapted global plan, called Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- To build relationship between the interested NGOs in using mobile data collection & reporting tools.
Other Event Archives
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs...
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.
There are three main objectives: To reflect on what they learned from the Application Workshop including process, methods, timing,… To share experiences of what they applied at their own organization, To identify challenges of the application of DNH (from training to application/implementation) and possible solutions
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law