The 21st Finance Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 27-27 Mar 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs, and agenda as below:
The date and venue of Finance Learning Forum
The learning forum will be conducted on 27 March 2018 from 8:00am – 5:00pm, at Diakonia Center (ICF) Building) #19-21, Street 330, Boeung Keng Kang III, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
Objectives of the Finance Learning Forum
• To refresh practitioner participants strengthen their skill on how to make internal control be strong and how to manage financial risk and analysis
• To help practitioner participants’ well understanding how to compliance taxation and law of Cambodia
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of finance practitioners among CSOs community as well as how to deal with tax authority effectively.
• Practitioner participants will be aware more how to make internal control be strong
• Practitioner participants will have better understanding the overall picture of Cambodian tax system and practices
• Practitioner participants well understand the different types of taxes, Tax Preparation and Declaration
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
Concept Note Finance Learning Forum 27 March 2018Downloads
F WG X -StandDownloads
ICTWG X -StandDownloads
HR WG X -StandDownloads
Final_ KH_Concept Note Finance LF 27 March 2018_ updated (1)Downloads
Backdprop on 27 March 2018Downloads
M&E WG X StandDownloads
Review Session_ for Finance Learning forum 27 March 2018 [Autosaved]Downloads
Other Event Archives
ដើម្បីគាំទ្រ និងពង្រឹងសមត្ថភាពដល់អង្គការបណ្តាញថ្នាក់ខេត្ត អង្គការគណ:កម្មាធិការសហប្រត្តិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំសិក្ខាសាលាវិភាគគម្រោងតាមរយ:ឧបករណ៍មិនបង្កទំនាស់ (Do No Harm) ក្នុងថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ២៩ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៨
The Forum on Consultation and Reflection Workshop on Partnership Forum between the Royal Government of Cambodia and Civil Society Organizations
To reflect on implementation progress of partnership dialogue(s) between the government and CSOs for the last 07-month period within the spirit of the Partnership Dialogue between the Government and CSOs which was conducted on January 17, 2019 organized by MOI.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) was established in 1990, and was deeply recognized as the largest membership based organization in Cambodia. CCC currently has more than 160 NGOs as members, comprised of both local and international NGOs......
ក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ : ប្រកាសស្តីពី ការបង្កើតក្រុមការងារចម្រុះរវាង អគ្គនាយកដ្ឋានពន្ធដារ និង សមាគមនិងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.
2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSO on 17 Jan 2019, Around 500 participants are from CSOs (mostly from Local NGOs), General Commissariat of National Police, Sub-national administrative officers, Development Partners...), Venue at MoI "Building S" from 8AM-12PM.