ICT Learning Forum: Free Online Media Contents for NGOs
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 20 Sep-20 Sep 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the ICT Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum.
- To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic.
- To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online sources
- To know more about Digital Security Tips for Daily Lives of email and smart phone
- To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.
Other Event Archives
At Diakonia Center today, we are pleased to welcome M&E practitioners to the 21st Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Forum to discuss the topic: "Effective Project Monitoring". This forum focus on providing better understanding to more than 100 participants on the process of project monitoring and also on how to write monitoring report. We hope that this platform will also create a learning and sharing environment for the participants, so that they could perform their works eff.
On 28 September 2017 The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) organized Partnership Meeting on Promoting and Culturing Good Practices and Sustainability of CBOs.
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...
This was the first M&E Learning Forum in 2016. This forum was held at Diakonia Center to introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools and demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
To review the last M&E learning forum on Effective Project Monitoring; To strengthen the understanding of result chain of the M&E framework; To develop and practice on Monitoring & Evaluation Framework; To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network to each other