ICT Learning Forum: Free Online Media Contents for NGOs
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 20-20 Sep 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the ICT Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum.
- To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic.
- To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online sources
- To know more about Digital Security Tips for Daily Lives of email and smart phone
- To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.
Other Event Archives
The 3rd Regional Learning Forum on Policy Development and civil society which conducted on May 24, 2018 at Komport province.
National Consultation on “Policies Development and Civil Society Organizations” Date: June 29th, 2018. Venue: Tonle Bassac II Restaurant, Phnom Penh.
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
Benefits of the Training At the end of the program participants will Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations; Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors; Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;