ICT Learning Forum: Free Online Media Contents for NGOs
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 20 Sep-20 Sep 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the ICT Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum.
- To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic.
- To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online sources
- To know more about Digital Security Tips for Daily Lives of email and smart phone
- To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.
Other Event Archives
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund..
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
Regional Learning Forum on “ Development Trend and New Paradigm toward Civil Society at Sub-national Level” which is initiated and co-organize by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)...
This 251th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened in the morning of 5 April 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to...
The Taxation Law of Cambodian is the duty of imposing charges on citizens and corporate entities that must be implemented. It's the huge risk factor for CSO if they don't apply to Taxation Law. Responding to the recently updated, CCC is going to organize the special meeting on 27 September 2017 on Taxation implication to CSO.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC), in cooperation with other civil society organizations and relevant government institutions/authorities,