ICT Learning Forum: Free Online Media Contents for NGOs
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 20-20 Sep 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the ICT Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum.
- To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic.
- To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online sources
- To know more about Digital Security Tips for Daily Lives of email and smart phone
- To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.
Other Event Archives
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund..