Local Fundraising Training (Introductory workshop for leaders)
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06-06 Jun 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-12:00 AM
Benefits of the Training
At the end of the program participants will
- Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations;
- Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors;
- Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
- Be able to link branding, communication and local resource mobilization;
- Help participating organizations to identify current resource gaps and to equip them with knowledge, skills and right attitude to raise resources with a focus on local resource mobilization and community fundraising;
- Support participants’ reflection on their sustainability, fundraising and resource mobilization practices.
Other Event Archives
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
Consultation Workshop on “Annual Reflections and 2019-Plan for Strengthening their networks and Partnership with the Government Authorities
To appreciate key achievements of Provincial NGOs Networks in 2018; To reflect key challenges and priorities that Provincial NGO Networks faced and committed to address in 2019. To prepare themselves to participate in the Government-CSOs consultative platforms in both national and municipal/provincial levels and CCC key events in 2019.
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
IN THIS ISSUE : JOINT EFFORT TO GIVE STRENGTH : The Second Partnership Forum between the Gov’t and CSOs, CIVIL SOCIETY DAY: Celebration to Mark 40th anniversary of Civil Society Work, BEYOND TAXATION: The Success in Setting up the Taxation Working Group Between GDT and CSOs, “POWER OF TOGETHERNESS NEVER ENDS”: Strengthening Civil Society Membership Platform
Notification on delay of implementation of instruction 006 on Tax Incentive for Association and Non-Governmental Organizations
សេចក្តីជូនដំណឹង ស្តីពីការពន្យាពេលអនុវត្តសេចក្តីណែនាំលេខ ០០៦ ស.ហ.វ រហូតដល់ថ្ងៃទី ៣១ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៩