Local Fundraising Training (Introductory workshop for leaders)
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06 Jun-06 Jun 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-12:00 AM
Benefits of the Training
At the end of the program participants will
- Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations;
- Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors;
- Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
- Be able to link branding, communication and local resource mobilization;
- Help participating organizations to identify current resource gaps and to equip them with knowledge, skills and right attitude to raise resources with a focus on local resource mobilization and community fundraising;
- Support participants’ reflection on their sustainability, fundraising and resource mobilization practices.
Other Event Archives
Promoting more effective partnership between INGOs and other CSO building on Oxfam's Future Roles of INGO in Cambodia
The consultation was aim to build common understanding on the role of civil society organization especially the future role of International Organizations in Cambodia.
The 20th Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 18 August 2017 at Diakonia center (ICF/KSSA) Building with specific objectives, expected outputs and objective...
the workshop was conducted on 16‐17 October 2014 at CKCC, Royal University of Phnom Penh.
On 29 July 2021, CCC led an Online CCC Members Meeting in order to share the most updated information about CCC and members, discussion on development issues, research result, and other legal compliant for CSOs. There were 87 participants from CSOs in Cambodia.
Do No Harm Cambodia (DNHC) Master Training was conducted for five days from 7 to 11 May 2018 to find out about the field assessment, DNH in Project Cycle Management, different forms of working with DNH and more....