2nd Finance Learning Forum 2015
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 16 Jul-16 Jul 2015
The Finance Learning Forum has established since 2009 and CCC has formed a dynamic working group and technical support from finance professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The overall objectives of finance learning forum is to 1) stimulate action learning to transform knowledge; skills and experiences of individual people and organisations into a community of practices for a betterment of NGO community in Cambodia in the field of finance and 2) build a strong network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on finance matters and issues related.
To continuously respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs, in 2015 CCC will host two full day Finance learning forums for member and nonmember organisations; in which the first forum has been conducted on 23 April 2015 and the second will be on 16 July 2015. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 2nd Finance learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum
- To discuss the important roles of HR professionals to manage and control conflict and find proper resolution to any conflict.
- To share workplace conflict and effective conflict management for stable and sustainable growth to an organization.
- To promote a happy workplace achieving high impact of team work and making positive impact to an organization.
- To build up more networks and relationships among HR practitioners.
Other Event Archives
The Consultation Workshop on Standard of the Financial Report Tire 2
Consultative workshop on "Cambodian Standard of Financial Report for Non-Profit Entities (Tire 2)" was successfully conducted this morning at 26 August 2019 at Diakonia Center. This workshop intended to strengthen the understanding on updates and obligations on financial report; and seek for inputs and consultation for draft on Tire 2 Standard.
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
The 35th HR Learning Forum on Employee Relation
- The forum conducted in Khmer language. - Participants from CCC members will offer 2 seats with free of charge, if more than to staff need to contribute 25$/person/ learning forum - Participants from non-CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee 50$ per person as stated in the CCC Charging Policy for Capacity Development Service. - The fee charge of the learning will be paid at the learning forum place.
Guidelines on Partnership Mechanisms and Tools of the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy (DCPS) 2019-2023
The overarching objective of the Guidelines on Partnership Mechenisms and Tools of DCPS 2019-2023 is to implement DCPS for promotig partnerships with all development actors and ensuring transparency, accountability and development cooperation effectiveness.
DO NO HARM TRAINING OF TRAINERS
DO NO HARM TRAINING OF TRAINERS
Event This Montlh II
We, the participants in the International Conference on the 25th Anniversary of the 1991 Paris Peace
Second HR Learning Forum
2nd HR learning forum was conducted on 8 October 2014 To continually respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs,..