34th HR Learning Forum 2017
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 31-31 May 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum
• To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia
• To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of HR practitioners among CSOs community.
• The participants will be aware more on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• The participants will have better understanding related to Labor law in Cambodia (especially staff benefits related to the Labor law)
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This HR learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-members organizations who are HR practitioners and other interested NGOs. Each participant should be assigned by the senior management of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy to support the Learning Forum’s logistic arrangement.
Other Event Archives
The 3rd Regional Learning Forum on Policy Development and civil society which conducted on May 24, 2018 at Komport province.
There are three main objectives: To reflect on what they learned from the Application Workshop including process, methods, timing,… To share experiences of what they applied at their own organization, To identify challenges of the application of DNH (from training to application/implementation) and possible solutions
The Forum on Consultation and Reflection Workshop on Partnership Forum between the Royal Government of Cambodia and Civil Society Organizations
To reflect on implementation progress of partnership dialogue(s) between the government and CSOs for the last 07-month period within the spirit of the Partnership Dialogue between the Government and CSOs which was conducted on January 17, 2019 organized by MOI.
To identify all previous year challenges and improvement on the contemporary CSOs’ Enabling Environment and generate them as the proposed recommendations for the solution; To strengthen the solidarity of CSOs-Community for the better improvement of CSOs’ Enabling Environment...