34th HR Learning Forum 2017
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 31 May-31 May 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum
• To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia
• To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of HR practitioners among CSOs community.
• The participants will be aware more on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• The participants will have better understanding related to Labor law in Cambodia (especially staff benefits related to the Labor law)
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This HR learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-members organizations who are HR practitioners and other interested NGOs. Each participant should be assigned by the senior management of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy to support the Learning Forum’s logistic arrangement.
Other Event Archives
Bi-monthly meeting 256th
CCC is pleased to introduce and warmly welcome 10 new member organizations to our platform including 1) CIAI, 2) Flame, 3) Heart of Gold, 4) ISF, 5) KAFDOC, 6) KAWP, 7) KNKS, 8) RCEDO, 9) SPIR, 10) Skatiestan Cambodia.
Taxation Law for Civil Society Organizations
To promote more awareness and understanding of application of Taxation Law on the Associations and Non-Governmental Organizations and others (related to tax obligation for NGOs). To enable space for CSOs to raise issues related to the implications of Taxation Law and to solve/address some critical questions related to the application of the Taxation Law.
CCC Staff Reflection 2017
Goal: Recharge energies of staff members and strengthen working spirit and approaches to transform CCC from Good to Great ...
Second M&E Learning Forum
2nd ME learning forum was conducted on 24 October 2014 To continually respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs...
Event This Montlh II
We, the participants in the International Conference on the 25th Anniversary of the 1991 Paris Peace