ICT Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 24-24 May 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the ICT Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of the last ICT learning forum
- To have better understand on the social media security (Facebook & Instagram)
- To understand the Basic Design tools such as Canva and Infographic for better development of chart, map, color, image…
- To update participants on the world technology to gain benefits from the Technology such as Hologram
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network each other
ICT LF Poster@4x-100 (1)Downloads
Concept Note_ICT Learning ForumDownloads
Topics for Next ForumDownloads
Survey of Learning Forum (ICT)_24May2019Downloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_24May2019Downloads
Final_ Review Session_ for ICTDownloads
Security Tips _ Facebook Help CenterDownloads
Introducing - HologramDownloads
Minute_ICT Learning Forum_24May2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
To promote more awareness and understanding of application of Taxation Law on the Associations and Non-Governmental Organizations and others (related to tax obligation for NGOs). To enable space for CSOs to raise issues related to the implications of Taxation Law and to solve/address some critical questions related to the application of the Taxation Law.
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to...
It is a great honor for the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia, as our Executive Director, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, has been elected as the Vice Chair of Global Council for Forus.
The Second GPA training course was run smoothly and successfully as anticipatable plan because after the whole five days training, participants have learnt and reflected all the topics...