Monitoring and Evaluation Forum - Registration
Speaker By: Ms. Kheang Sokleng, Mr. Vang Sean, Mr. Khim Narith
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 14 Jun-14 Jun 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop tools for project monitoring.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop questionnaires for project monitoring.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
- The participants can develop tools for their project monitoring
- The participants can develop good questionnaire for their data collection
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Final_Agenda for M&E Learning Forum on 14 June 2018Downloads
Exit interview - WB QuestionnaireDownloads
Fill-In-Questionnaire- Students - English - FinalDownloads
Health-Facility - WB QueationnaireDownloads
Form 2- PCK Pre-Post Test -ScienceDownloads
31-10-2016 -Training Quality Observation Checklist- RevisedDownloads
Backdrop_ for M&E 14 June 2018Downloads
How to Develop the Questionnaire-14-06-2018Downloads
Final_M&E Learning Forum Minute 14.June.2018-1Downloads
Other Event Archives
Smartphone Video Tips & Tricks was shared and discussed during the 23rd ICT Learning Forum on 24 May 2018 at Diakonia/KSSA center. There were about 60 participants from CCC member organizations who are ICT practitioners and other interested NGOs......
Notification on delay of implementation of instruction 006 on Tax Incentive for Association and Non-Governmental Organizations
សេចក្តីជូនដំណឹង ស្តីពីការពន្យាពេលអនុវត្តសេចក្តីណែនាំលេខ ០០៦ ស.ហ.វ រហូតដល់ថ្ងៃទី ៣១ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៩