34th HR Learning Forum 2017
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 31-31 May 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum
• To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia
• To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of HR practitioners among CSOs community.
• The participants will be aware more on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• The participants will have better understanding related to Labor law in Cambodia (especially staff benefits related to the Labor law)
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This HR learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-members organizations who are HR practitioners and other interested NGOs. Each participant should be assigned by the senior management of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy to support the Learning Forum’s logistic arrangement.
Other Event Archives
This was the first M&E Learning Forum in 2016. This forum was held at Diakonia Center to introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools and demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
To promote more awareness and understanding of application of Taxation Law on the Associations and Non-Governmental Organizations and others (related to tax obligation for NGOs). To enable space for CSOs to raise issues related to the implications of Taxation Law and to solve/address some critical questions related to the application of the Taxation Law.
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB
Consultation Workshop on “Annual Reflections and 2019-Plan for Strengthening their networks and Partnership with the Government Authorities
To appreciate key achievements of Provincial NGOs Networks in 2018; To reflect key challenges and priorities that Provincial NGO Networks faced and committed to address in 2019. To prepare themselves to participate in the Government-CSOs consultative platforms in both national and municipal/provincial levels and CCC key events in 2019.