34th HR Learning Forum 2017
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 31-31 May 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum
• To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia
• To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of HR practitioners among CSOs community.
• The participants will be aware more on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• The participants will have better understanding related to Labor law in Cambodia (especially staff benefits related to the Labor law)
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This HR learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-members organizations who are HR practitioners and other interested NGOs. Each participant should be assigned by the senior management of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy to support the Learning Forum’s logistic arrangement.
Other Event Archives
The Forum on Consultation and Reflection Workshop on Partnership Forum between the Royal Government of Cambodia and Civil Society Organizations
To reflect on implementation progress of partnership dialogue(s) between the government and CSOs for the last 07-month period within the spirit of the Partnership Dialogue between the Government and CSOs which was conducted on January 17, 2019 organized by MOI.
Since 2004, CCC hosts the NGO Governance & Professional Practices (NGO GPP) program (component), which is originally known as the NGO Good Practice Project, aiming at promoting good governance, accountability, transparency, professionalism and good practices within NGOs operating in Cambodia.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) organized Communications and Do No Harm (DNH) workshop in Battambang Province on 12 November 2018. The workshop was discussed on the need of members and provincial NGOs network related to the social media and communications as a whole.
To award NGO GPP Certificates to the newly certified NGOs in 2019; To launch the new GPP Standard and Certification System; To present the transitional task between the current and new GPP certification system; To present the journey of the new GPP Standards and Certification system