34th HR Learning Forum 2017
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 31-31 May 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum
• To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia
• To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of HR practitioners among CSOs community.
• The participants will be aware more on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• The participants will have better understanding related to Labor law in Cambodia (especially staff benefits related to the Labor law)
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This HR learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-members organizations who are HR practitioners and other interested NGOs. Each participant should be assigned by the senior management of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy to support the Learning Forum’s logistic arrangement.
Other Event Archives
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.