Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 27 Oct-27 Oct 2015
Objectives of the forum
- To share understanding of AI concept in evaluation for M&E persons.
- To improve knowledge on how to apply AI into M&E and design questionnaire based on AI principles.
- To enhance understanding of AI use in the context of M&E at program level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Keo Mara Review learning points from previous M&E learning forum
- Mr. Mr. Dy Sitha Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- Mr. Neth Sovann Presentation on application of AI in evaluation
- Appreciative Inquiry and Evaluation Case Activity
- Workshop Design: Organizational Capacity Planning and Development
Other Event Archives
Local Fundraising Training (Introductory workshop for leaders)
Benefits of the Training At the end of the program participants will Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations; Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors; Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
CCC Staff Reflection 2017
Goal: Recharge energies of staff members and strengthen working spirit and approaches to transform CCC from Good to Great ...
Annual General Meeting
The 2013 Annual General Meeting (AGM) for CCC members will be held on 05 March 2014. It will bring in leaders of CCC members, current and former Executive Committee (EXCOM)...
CSO Reflection on Commitment in Paris Peace Accords
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....
34th HR Learning Forum 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum • To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia • To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition • To create a.....
The Technical Consultation Workshop on Standard of the Financial Report Tier 2 for Civil Society Organization
Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is very delighted to conduct an online workshop on the Technical Consultation on Standard of the Financial Tier 2 for non-profit organizations on 23 February 2021 through Google Meet.