Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 27-27 Oct 2015
Objectives of the forum
- To share understanding of AI concept in evaluation for M&E persons.
- To improve knowledge on how to apply AI into M&E and design questionnaire based on AI principles.
- To enhance understanding of AI use in the context of M&E at program level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Keo Mara Review learning points from previous M&E learning forum
- Mr. Mr. Dy Sitha Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- Mr. Neth Sovann Presentation on application of AI in evaluation
- Appreciative Inquiry and Evaluation Case Activity
- Workshop Design: Organizational Capacity Planning and Development
Other Event Archives
To identify all previous year challenges and improvement on the contemporary CSOs’ Enabling Environment and generate them as the proposed recommendations for the solution; To strengthen the solidarity of CSOs-Community for the better improvement of CSOs’ Enabling Environment...
The Second GPA training course was run smoothly and successfully as anticipatable plan because after the whole five days training, participants have learnt and reflected all the topics...
The result from online survey of application of labor law amendment has been shared and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on April 25, 2019 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
To express thanksgiving and appreciation to the voluntary groups for their contributions to improve the quality services of CSOs in Cambodia; To reflect on the CCC and voluntary working groups performance; To explore possible opportunity/ strategic direction for CCC service and performance ; To increase networking among the voluntary working groups of CCC to promote the synergy and share the best practices
To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum. To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic. To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online source