Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 27 Oct-27 Oct 2015
Objectives of the forum
- To share understanding of AI concept in evaluation for M&E persons.
- To improve knowledge on how to apply AI into M&E and design questionnaire based on AI principles.
- To enhance understanding of AI use in the context of M&E at program level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Keo Mara Review learning points from previous M&E learning forum
- Mr. Mr. Dy Sitha Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- Mr. Neth Sovann Presentation on application of AI in evaluation
- Appreciative Inquiry and Evaluation Case Activity
- Workshop Design: Organizational Capacity Planning and Development
Other Event Archives
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
Objectives of the Resource Mobilization Learning Forum To introduction overall concept of diverse resources mobilization. To identify key challenges of CSOs in fundraising and diverse resources mobilization. To discuss on the need for capacity development on diverse resource mobilization and prioritize some key actions to be taken by CCC and its partners....