National Social Security Fund (NSSF)_Meeting Results
Date: 23-23 Jan 2018
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) under Healthcare Scheme, please kindly see the key discussions below.
1. MoLV can only delay the registration deadline to two or three months period in 2018.
2. Expatriates are included in the scheme without any exception because it links to their workbook provided by MoLV.
3. NGOs who got the invitation letter from MoLV have to take action regarding the registration as soon as possible.
4. MoLV will send invitation letter to individual NGOs regarding the registration.
5. MoLV will provide the technical orientation based on request.
6. Registration fee is publicly stated, and the payment rate cannot be negotiated.
7. NGOs who have not received the invitation letter should prepare available budget for the scheme, and hold on for the invitation.
8. Pension Fund scheme will be implemented in 2019.
Other Event Archives
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
By the end of the training, participants will be able to: Design video concept to tell an effective story, Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing, Operate video equipment, Use industry-standard software to edit video, Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
Regional Learning Forum on “ Development Trend and New Paradigm toward Civil Society at Sub-national Level” which is initiated and co-organize by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)...
Consultative workshop on "Cambodian Standard of Financial Report for Non-Profit Entities (Tire 2)" was successfully conducted this morning at 26 August 2019 at Diakonia Center. This workshop intended to strengthen the understanding on updates and obligations on financial report; and seek for inputs and consultation for draft on Tire 2 Standard.