Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 27-27 Oct 2015
Objectives of the forum
- To share understanding of AI concept in evaluation for M&E persons.
- To improve knowledge on how to apply AI into M&E and design questionnaire based on AI principles.
- To enhance understanding of AI use in the context of M&E at program level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Keo Mara Review learning points from previous M&E learning forum
- Mr. Mr. Dy Sitha Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- Mr. Neth Sovann Presentation on application of AI in evaluation
- Appreciative Inquiry and Evaluation Case Activity
- Workshop Design: Organizational Capacity Planning and Development
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC), in cooperation with other civil society organizations and relevant government institutions/authorities,
Update and discuss on the challenges of CSOs on compliance of related legal framework including the LANGO, Labour Law, NSSF Law, and Taxation Law. Participate in promoting the related legal capacity related to the operations of CSOs in Cambodia. To assess and collect information and recommendations of CSOs on issues related to the challenges in...
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund..