Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 27-27 Oct 2015
Objectives of the forum
- To share understanding of AI concept in evaluation for M&E persons.
- To improve knowledge on how to apply AI into M&E and design questionnaire based on AI principles.
- To enhance understanding of AI use in the context of M&E at program level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Keo Mara Review learning points from previous M&E learning forum
- Mr. Mr. Dy Sitha Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- Mr. Neth Sovann Presentation on application of AI in evaluation
- Appreciative Inquiry and Evaluation Case Activity
- Workshop Design: Organizational Capacity Planning and Development
Other Event Archives
Consultative workshop on "Cambodian Standard of Financial Report for Non-Profit Entities (Tire 2)" was successfully conducted this morning at 26 August 2019 at Diakonia Center. This workshop intended to strengthen the understanding on updates and obligations on financial report; and seek for inputs and consultation for draft on Tire 2 Standard.
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
Promoting more effective partnership between INGOs and other CSO building on Oxfam's Future Roles of INGO in Cambodia
The consultation was aim to build common understanding on the role of civil society organization especially the future role of International Organizations in Cambodia.
"What are legal procedures of redundancy and layoff?" This question has been answered and and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on September 5, 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
Our Basic Video Training on 29-30-31 May 2019 came to completion with fruitful result! Together, our trainees could plan and produce their very own videos through basic concept of creative story telling, camera operation and video editing. We hope to see more from them!