Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 27 Oct-27 Oct 2015
Objectives of the forum
- To share understanding of AI concept in evaluation for M&E persons.
- To improve knowledge on how to apply AI into M&E and design questionnaire based on AI principles.
- To enhance understanding of AI use in the context of M&E at program level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Keo Mara Review learning points from previous M&E learning forum
- Mr. Mr. Dy Sitha Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- Mr. Neth Sovann Presentation on application of AI in evaluation
- Appreciative Inquiry and Evaluation Case Activity
- Workshop Design: Organizational Capacity Planning and Development
Other Event Archives
Call for Application for The Volunteer Youth Ambassador Program for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The United Nations Volunteer (UNV) partners with the
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
This is the 4th Partnership Forum between the Government and Civil Society Organization which was held at the Ministry of Interior on 3rd Feb 2020. Achievements, challenges, and suggestions have been raised during the partnership forum. 1) Highlight on process of LANGO Amendment 2) Monitor on 12 key asks raised since 2nd partnership forum in 2019
To award NGO GPP Certificates to the newly certified NGOs in 2019; To launch the new GPP Standard and Certification System; To present the transitional task between the current and new GPP certification system; To present the journey of the new GPP Standards and Certification system