Second Finance Learning Forum
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 12-12 Dec 2014
Objectives of the forum
- Enhance understanding on how to check financial budget and reports and risk mitigation
- Discuss among participants to strengthen their insight into financial management systems in order for good governance
- Enable stakeholders to comply with policies of organizations.
- Build up networks and relationships amongst finance practitioners.
- Participants have better understood about how to check financial budget and report and risks protection.
- Participants have actively involved in class activity and shared knowledge and experience related to financial management system and compliance with policies of organizations for good governance.
- Participants have enhanced network of finance practitioners and professionals.
Other Event Archives
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund..
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including