Second Finance Learning Forum
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 12-12 Dec 2014
Objectives of the forum
- Enhance understanding on how to check financial budget and reports and risk mitigation
- Discuss among participants to strengthen their insight into financial management systems in order for good governance
- Enable stakeholders to comply with policies of organizations.
- Build up networks and relationships amongst finance practitioners.
- Participants have better understood about how to check financial budget and report and risks protection.
- Participants have actively involved in class activity and shared knowledge and experience related to financial management system and compliance with policies of organizations for good governance.
- Participants have enhanced network of finance practitioners and professionals.
Other Event Archives
The 3rd Regional Learning Forum on Policy Development and civil society which conducted on May 24, 2018 at Komport province.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
កិច្ចប្រជុំនៃភាពជាដៃគូ ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់និងបណ្ដុះវប្បធម៌នៃការប្រតិបត្តិល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាពរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន
កាលពីថ្ងៃទី២៨ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំកិច្ចប្រជុំនៃភាពជាដៃគូ ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់ និងបណ្ដុះវប្បធម៌នៃការប្រតិបត្តិល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាពរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។
To Enhance understanding on tax compliance with non-for-profit entities. To learn and discuss the real practice of how to register TIN, VAT, tax on salary, withholding tax, and annual income tax. To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.
Call for Application for The Volunteer Youth Ambassador Program for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The United Nations Volunteer (UNV) partners with the
The 20th Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 18 August 2017 at Diakonia center (ICF/KSSA) Building with specific objectives, expected outputs and objective...