Second Finance Learning Forum
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 12-12 Dec 2014
Objectives of the forum
- Enhance understanding on how to check financial budget and reports and risk mitigation
- Discuss among participants to strengthen their insight into financial management systems in order for good governance
- Enable stakeholders to comply with policies of organizations.
- Build up networks and relationships amongst finance practitioners.
- Participants have better understood about how to check financial budget and report and risks protection.
- Participants have actively involved in class activity and shared knowledge and experience related to financial management system and compliance with policies of organizations for good governance.
- Participants have enhanced network of finance practitioners and professionals.
Other Event Archives
By the end of the training, participants will be able to: Design video concept to tell an effective story, Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing, Operate video equipment, Use industry-standard software to edit video, Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
Smartphone Video Tips & Tricks was shared and discussed during the 23rd ICT Learning Forum on 24 May 2018 at Diakonia/KSSA center. There were about 60 participants from CCC member organizations who are ICT practitioners and other interested NGOs......
There are three main objectives: To reflect on what they learned from the Application Workshop including process, methods, timing,… To share experiences of what they applied at their own organization, To identify challenges of the application of DNH (from training to application/implementation) and possible solutions
Since 2004, CCC hosts the NGO Governance & Professional Practices (NGO GPP) program (component), which is originally known as the NGO Good Practice Project, aiming at promoting good governance, accountability, transparency, professionalism and good practices within NGOs operating in Cambodia.
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.