National Social Security Fund (NSSF)_Meeting Results
Date: 23 Jan-23 Jan 2018
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) under Healthcare Scheme, please kindly see the key discussions below.
1. MoLV can only delay the registration deadline to two or three months period in 2018.
2. Expatriates are included in the scheme without any exception because it links to their workbook provided by MoLV.
3. NGOs who got the invitation letter from MoLV have to take action regarding the registration as soon as possible.
4. MoLV will send invitation letter to individual NGOs regarding the registration.
5. MoLV will provide the technical orientation based on request.
6. Registration fee is publicly stated, and the payment rate cannot be negotiated.
7. NGOs who have not received the invitation letter should prepare available budget for the scheme, and hold on for the invitation.
8. Pension Fund scheme will be implemented in 2019.
Other Event Archives
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) was established in 1990, and was deeply recognized as the largest membership based organization in Cambodia. CCC currently has more than 160 NGOs as members, comprised of both local and international NGOs......
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
We are very delighted to meet Mr. Samuel Hurtig, Head of Development Cooperation Section, and Ms. Camilla Monsine Ottosson
Today, we are very delighted to meet Mr. Samuel Hurtig, Head of Development Cooperation Section, and Ms. Camilla Monsine Ottosson, First Secretary-Democracy, Human Rights and Labour Market, at the Embassy of Sweden Phnom Penh to discuss on topic such as strategic partnership development.
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,