CCC Annual Staff Retreat 2017
Venue: Mondulkiri Province
Date: 19 Dec-22 Dec 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To appreciate the achievement of 2017 and thank CCC staff for their conmmitments and contributions to CCC throughout the year
- To comprehend CCC operational Plan 2018
- To provide platform on internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy debate and discussion
- To build staff understanding on risk mitigation
- To refresh the understanding of CCC policies and GPP compliance among all staff members
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding and team spirit among staff members and management
- Key achievements of 2017 and staff contribution to GHP appreciated
- Opertional Plan 2018 verified by all staff members
- Internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy development promoted
- Risk mitigation understood by all staff members
Other Event Archives
the workshop was conducted on 16‐17 October 2014 at CKCC, Royal University of Phnom Penh.
Regional Learning Forum on “ Development Trend and New Paradigm toward Civil Society at Sub-national Level” which is initiated and co-organize by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)...
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.