National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015
Venue: Himawari Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 May 2013
The national consultation was held on 23 May 2014, at Himawari Hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Enhance the influence and inclusive partnership of civil society in shaping Cambodia positions in the post-2015 intergovernmental process.
- Enable civil society to contribute substantively to shaping key policies related to means of implementation for the post-2015 development agenda.
- Stimulate public mobilization, advocacy and support in favour of these policy changes amongst civil society at national level.
- Reflect on Civil Society partnerships with the Government in order to generate concrete examples of what is and what is not working.
- Enhance multi-stakeholder partnerships arrangement for Post-2015 Cambodia development agend.
- Strengthen mechanisms to periodically review the implementation of the partnership between the Royal Government of Cambodia and the Civil Society to promote transparency, accountability and dialogue throughout the post-2015 development agenda.
Click for view National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015 Photos
Other Event Archives
This meeting is organized to achieve the following objectives: To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; To share results and recommendations of key research studies 1) “How the people of Cambodia live with climate change and what communication can do”, 2) Public Image of CSOs, and 3) CSO Enabling Environment and Inclusive Partnership
The 3rd Regional Learning Forum on Policy Development and civil society which conducted on May 24, 2018 at Komport province.
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is known as the largest and longestestablished membership organization in Cambodia. Since 1990, it has played a unique role in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...