National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015
Venue: Himawari Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 May 2013
The national consultation was held on 23 May 2014, at Himawari Hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Enhance the influence and inclusive partnership of civil society in shaping Cambodia positions in the post-2015 intergovernmental process.
- Enable civil society to contribute substantively to shaping key policies related to means of implementation for the post-2015 development agenda.
- Stimulate public mobilization, advocacy and support in favour of these policy changes amongst civil society at national level.
- Reflect on Civil Society partnerships with the Government in order to generate concrete examples of what is and what is not working.
- Enhance multi-stakeholder partnerships arrangement for Post-2015 Cambodia development agend.
- Strengthen mechanisms to periodically review the implementation of the partnership between the Royal Government of Cambodia and the Civil Society to promote transparency, accountability and dialogue throughout the post-2015 development agenda.
Click for view National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015 Photos
Other Event Archives
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors ...
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...