National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015
Venue: Himawari Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 23 May-23 May 2013
The national consultation was held on 23 May 2014, at Himawari Hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Enhance the influence and inclusive partnership of civil society in shaping Cambodia positions in the post-2015 intergovernmental process.
- Enable civil society to contribute substantively to shaping key policies related to means of implementation for the post-2015 development agenda.
- Stimulate public mobilization, advocacy and support in favour of these policy changes amongst civil society at national level.
- Reflect on Civil Society partnerships with the Government in order to generate concrete examples of what is and what is not working.
- Enhance multi-stakeholder partnerships arrangement for Post-2015 Cambodia development agend.
- Strengthen mechanisms to periodically review the implementation of the partnership between the Royal Government of Cambodia and the Civil Society to promote transparency, accountability and dialogue throughout the post-2015 development agenda.
Click for view National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015 Photos
Other Event Archives
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors ...
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
More than 300 participants came and discuss on one planary and nine breakout sessions lead to the commom positon on outcome documents. This requested to all stakeholders to strongly participate to ensure the sustainble development for the country.