National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015
Venue: Himawari Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 May 2013
The national consultation was held on 23 May 2014, at Himawari Hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Enhance the influence and inclusive partnership of civil society in shaping Cambodia positions in the post-2015 intergovernmental process.
- Enable civil society to contribute substantively to shaping key policies related to means of implementation for the post-2015 development agenda.
- Stimulate public mobilization, advocacy and support in favour of these policy changes amongst civil society at national level.
- Reflect on Civil Society partnerships with the Government in order to generate concrete examples of what is and what is not working.
- Enhance multi-stakeholder partnerships arrangement for Post-2015 Cambodia development agend.
- Strengthen mechanisms to periodically review the implementation of the partnership between the Royal Government of Cambodia and the Civil Society to promote transparency, accountability and dialogue throughout the post-2015 development agenda.
Click for view National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015 Photos
Other Event Archives
ក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ : ប្រកាសស្តីពី ការបង្កើតក្រុមការងារចម្រុះរវាង អគ្គនាយកដ្ឋានពន្ធដារ និង សមាគមនិងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល
National Dialogue Forum on “Civil Society Organizations and the Understanding on their Tax Obligation”
Today, on 11 December 2018, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is hosting the National Dialogue Forum on "Civil Society Organizations and the understanding on their tax obligation" at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF)...
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.
Share on current policies impacts to civil society operation including CSDGs, DCPS and so on. Share and discuss on research finding related to CSOs (CSO Image, Enabling Environment, Sustainability Index, Older People, and CSO Road Map). Discusse and generate key strategic recommendation for better programing and policies..