National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015
Venue: Himawari Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 May 2013
The national consultation was held on 23 May 2014, at Himawari Hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Enhance the influence and inclusive partnership of civil society in shaping Cambodia positions in the post-2015 intergovernmental process.
- Enable civil society to contribute substantively to shaping key policies related to means of implementation for the post-2015 development agenda.
- Stimulate public mobilization, advocacy and support in favour of these policy changes amongst civil society at national level.
- Reflect on Civil Society partnerships with the Government in order to generate concrete examples of what is and what is not working.
- Enhance multi-stakeholder partnerships arrangement for Post-2015 Cambodia development agend.
- Strengthen mechanisms to periodically review the implementation of the partnership between the Royal Government of Cambodia and the Civil Society to promote transparency, accountability and dialogue throughout the post-2015 development agenda.
Click for view National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015 Photos
Other Event Archives
6 Oct 2016, KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh - The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and..
ច្បាប់សារពើពន្ធនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា គឺជាកាតព្វកិច្ចកំណត់ដែលប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ និងស្ថាប័នទាំងឡាយត្រូវអនុវត្តតាម។ វាជាហានិភ័យដ៍ធំសម្រាប់សង្គមស៊ីវិលប្រសិនបើពួកគាត់មិនគោរពតាមច្បាប់ស្តីពីសារពើពន្ធដែលត្រូវបានកំណត់នេះ។
Smartphone Video Tips & Tricks was shared and discussed during the 23rd ICT Learning Forum on 24 May 2018 at Diakonia/KSSA center. There were about 60 participants from CCC member organizations who are ICT practitioners and other interested NGOs......
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.
At Diakonia Center today, we are pleased to welcome M&E practitioners to the 21st Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Forum to discuss the topic: "Effective Project Monitoring". This forum focus on providing better understanding to more than 100 participants on the process of project monitoring and also on how to write monitoring report. We hope that this platform will also create a learning and sharing environment for the participants, so that they could perform their works eff.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is the biggest event of the year for CCC members, partners and constituencies to come together to celebrate the success 2017, to discuss on key issues and also set commitments for 2018.
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....