National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015
Venue: Himawari Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 May 2013
The national consultation was held on 23 May 2014, at Himawari Hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Enhance the influence and inclusive partnership of civil society in shaping Cambodia positions in the post-2015 intergovernmental process.
- Enable civil society to contribute substantively to shaping key policies related to means of implementation for the post-2015 development agenda.
- Stimulate public mobilization, advocacy and support in favour of these policy changes amongst civil society at national level.
- Reflect on Civil Society partnerships with the Government in order to generate concrete examples of what is and what is not working.
- Enhance multi-stakeholder partnerships arrangement for Post-2015 Cambodia development agend.
- Strengthen mechanisms to periodically review the implementation of the partnership between the Royal Government of Cambodia and the Civil Society to promote transparency, accountability and dialogue throughout the post-2015 development agenda.
Click for view National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015 Photos
Other Event Archives
6 Oct 2016, KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh - The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and..
Our Basic Video Training on 29-30-31 May 2019 came to completion with fruitful result! Together, our trainees could plan and produce their very own videos through basic concept of creative story telling, camera operation and video editing. We hope to see more from them!
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....