Issue Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level
Venue: HorBunny Hotel in Kratie
Date: 16-16 Dec 2015
16 December 2015 at HorBunny Hotel in Kratie province:
In the promotion for better enabling environment among development stakeholders at sub-national, The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia in Collaboration with NGOs Provincial Network in the northeast region of Cambodia: Kratie, Stung Treng and Ratanakiri, had organized an Issues Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level. There are 54 participants, representation from diverse development stakeholders at all levels such as provincial authorities, district authorities and district councils, commune councilors, NGOs, CBOs, and other development partners working in the respective provinces.
The purpose of the workshop:
- To share the preliminary results of the action research on enabling environment for civil society at sub-national level.
- To identified the key roles and increase cooperation and engagement among different stakeholder at sub-national development.
- To seek partnership strategy for better development and working together more effectively.
Click for view Photos.
- IP3-II Presentation for workshop (PDF)
- Overview to enabling environment and methodology (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Kratie-v4 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Ratanakiri-v2 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Stung Treng-v4 (PDF)
- RNN Presentation in Kraties (PDF)
Other Event Archives
Update and discuss on the challenges of CSOs on compliance of related legal framework including the LANGO, Labour Law, NSSF Law, and Taxation Law. Participate in promoting the related legal capacity related to the operations of CSOs in Cambodia. To assess and collect information and recommendations of CSOs on issues related to the challenges in...
Regional Learning Forum on “ Development Trend and New Paradigm toward Civil Society at Sub-national Level” which is initiated and co-organize by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)...
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.
More than 300 participants came and discuss on one planary and nine breakout sessions lead to the commom positon on outcome documents. This requested to all stakeholders to strongly participate to ensure the sustainble development for the country.