Issue Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level
Venue: HorBunny Hotel in Kratie
Date: 16-16 Dec 2015
16 December 2015 at HorBunny Hotel in Kratie province:
In the promotion for better enabling environment among development stakeholders at sub-national, The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia in Collaboration with NGOs Provincial Network in the northeast region of Cambodia: Kratie, Stung Treng and Ratanakiri, had organized an Issues Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level. There are 54 participants, representation from diverse development stakeholders at all levels such as provincial authorities, district authorities and district councils, commune councilors, NGOs, CBOs, and other development partners working in the respective provinces.
The purpose of the workshop:
- To share the preliminary results of the action research on enabling environment for civil society at sub-national level.
- To identified the key roles and increase cooperation and engagement among different stakeholder at sub-national development.
- To seek partnership strategy for better development and working together more effectively.
Click for view Photos.
- IP3-II Presentation for workshop (PDF)
- Overview to enabling environment and methodology (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Kratie-v4 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Ratanakiri-v2 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Stung Treng-v4 (PDF)
- RNN Presentation in Kraties (PDF)
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC), in cooperation with other civil society organizations and relevant government institutions/authorities,
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including
We are very delighted to meet Mr. Samuel Hurtig, Head of Development Cooperation Section, and Ms. Camilla Monsine Ottosson
Today, we are very delighted to meet Mr. Samuel Hurtig, Head of Development Cooperation Section, and Ms. Camilla Monsine Ottosson, First Secretary-Democracy, Human Rights and Labour Market, at the Embassy of Sweden Phnom Penh to discuss on topic such as strategic partnership development.
CCC has been regularly monitoring the status of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). COVID-19 has been named a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, as cases have been confirmed in many countries around the world including Cambodia.
This was the first M&E Learning Forum in 2016. This forum was held at Diakonia Center to introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools and demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.