Issue Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level
Venue: HorBunny Hotel in Kratie
Date: 16-16 Dec 2015
16 December 2015 at HorBunny Hotel in Kratie province:
In the promotion for better enabling environment among development stakeholders at sub-national, The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia in Collaboration with NGOs Provincial Network in the northeast region of Cambodia: Kratie, Stung Treng and Ratanakiri, had organized an Issues Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level. There are 54 participants, representation from diverse development stakeholders at all levels such as provincial authorities, district authorities and district councils, commune councilors, NGOs, CBOs, and other development partners working in the respective provinces.
The purpose of the workshop:
- To share the preliminary results of the action research on enabling environment for civil society at sub-national level.
- To identified the key roles and increase cooperation and engagement among different stakeholder at sub-national development.
- To seek partnership strategy for better development and working together more effectively.
Click for view Photos.
- IP3-II Presentation for workshop (PDF)
- Overview to enabling environment and methodology (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Kratie-v4 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Ratanakiri-v2 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Stung Treng-v4 (PDF)
- RNN Presentation in Kraties (PDF)
Other Event Archives
This is the fifth Bi-Monthly CCC Member Meeting of the year and was conducted in 8 December 2015. It is also 240th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed to bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritized the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The representatives of member organizations are invited to participate in the meeting.
កិច្ចពិគ្រោះយោបល់ថ្នាក់ជាតិស្ដីពី “ការអភិវឌ្ឍន៍គោលនយោបាយ និងក្របខណ្ឌច្បាប់ពាក់ព័ន្ធនឹងអង្គការសង្គមស៊ីវិល” ធ្វើនៅ៖ ភោជនីយដ្ឋានទន្លេបាសាក់ II សង្កាត់ទន្លេបាសាក់ ខណ្ឌចំការមន រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ។ កាលបរិច្ឆេទ៖ ថ្ងៃសុក្រ ទី២៩ ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ ។
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
អង្គការគណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា បាននឹងកំពុងរៀបចំវេទិការៀនសូត្រថ្នាក់តំបន់លើកទី៤ស្តីពី “ការអភិវឌ្ឍគោលនយោបាយ និងអង្គការសង្គមស៊ីវិល” នៅខេត្តបាត់ដំបង។
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...