Issue Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level
Venue: HorBunny Hotel in Kratie
Date: 16-16 Dec 2015
16 December 2015 at HorBunny Hotel in Kratie province:
In the promotion for better enabling environment among development stakeholders at sub-national, The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia in Collaboration with NGOs Provincial Network in the northeast region of Cambodia: Kratie, Stung Treng and Ratanakiri, had organized an Issues Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level. There are 54 participants, representation from diverse development stakeholders at all levels such as provincial authorities, district authorities and district councils, commune councilors, NGOs, CBOs, and other development partners working in the respective provinces.
The purpose of the workshop:
- To share the preliminary results of the action research on enabling environment for civil society at sub-national level.
- To identified the key roles and increase cooperation and engagement among different stakeholder at sub-national development.
- To seek partnership strategy for better development and working together more effectively.
Click for view Photos.
- IP3-II Presentation for workshop (PDF)
- Overview to enabling environment and methodology (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Kratie-v4 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Ratanakiri-v2 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Stung Treng-v4 (PDF)
- RNN Presentation in Kraties (PDF)
Other Event Archives
It is a great honor for the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia, as our Executive Director, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, has been elected as the Vice Chair of Global Council for Forus.
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.