Issue Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level
Venue: HorBunny Hotel in Kratie
Date: 16-16 Dec 2015
16 December 2015 at HorBunny Hotel in Kratie province:
In the promotion for better enabling environment among development stakeholders at sub-national, The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia in Collaboration with NGOs Provincial Network in the northeast region of Cambodia: Kratie, Stung Treng and Ratanakiri, had organized an Issues Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level. There are 54 participants, representation from diverse development stakeholders at all levels such as provincial authorities, district authorities and district councils, commune councilors, NGOs, CBOs, and other development partners working in the respective provinces.
The purpose of the workshop:
- To share the preliminary results of the action research on enabling environment for civil society at sub-national level.
- To identified the key roles and increase cooperation and engagement among different stakeholder at sub-national development.
- To seek partnership strategy for better development and working together more effectively.
Click for view Photos.
- IP3-II Presentation for workshop (PDF)
- Overview to enabling environment and methodology (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Kratie-v4 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Ratanakiri-v2 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Stung Treng-v4 (PDF)
- RNN Presentation in Kraties (PDF)
Other Event Archives
កិច្ចពិគ្រោះយោបល់ថ្នាក់ជាតិស្ដីពី “ការអភិវឌ្ឍន៍គោលនយោបាយ និងក្របខណ្ឌច្បាប់ពាក់ព័ន្ធនឹងអង្គការសង្គមស៊ីវិល” ធ្វើនៅ៖ ភោជនីយដ្ឋានទន្លេបាសាក់ II សង្កាត់ទន្លេបាសាក់ ខណ្ឌចំការមន រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ។ កាលបរិច្ឆេទ៖ ថ្ងៃសុក្រ ទី២៩ ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ ។
Smartphone Video Tips & Tricks was shared and discussed during the 23rd ICT Learning Forum on 24 May 2018 at Diakonia/KSSA center. There were about 60 participants from CCC member organizations who are ICT practitioners and other interested NGOs......
There are three main objectives: To reflect on what they learned from the Application Workshop including process, methods, timing,… To share experiences of what they applied at their own organization, To identify challenges of the application of DNH (from training to application/implementation) and possible solutions
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...