1st Finance Learning Forum 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 23 Apr-23 Apr 2016
Agreed by finance working group members the 1st finance learning forum will be covered the Fund Raising Strategy and Grant Management to respond to the needs of the NGO community for fund sustainability and good practice within their NGOs. In 2016, CCC will host two full day Finance learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum on fund raising strategy and grand management will be conducted on 28th April 2016 and the second will be on 11th August 2016. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st Finance learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum
- To share practical experience of fundraising approach of Action Aid Cambodia and funding source identification.
- To share the key roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- To discuss on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funders
- To build more networks and relationships among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Participants have gained more knowledge and experience about fundraising approach and funding source identification.
- Participants have better understood on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funder
- Participants have actively discussed and shared knowledge and experience related to the roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- Relationship was closely built among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Grant Management-iDE-Daphea-V1
- Fundrasing Approch_by_Meassopheareak
- Support Document File_Zip
Click for view Photos.
Other Event Archives
The visit of Mr. Pablo Kang, Australian Ambassador to Cambodia
We are greatly honored to host the visit of Mr. Pablo Kang, Australian Ambassador to Cambodia, and his colleagues to Cooperation Committee for Cambodia.
The Consultation Workshop on Standard of the Financial Report Tire 2
Consultative workshop on "Cambodian Standard of Financial Report for Non-Profit Entities (Tire 2)" was successfully conducted this morning at 26 August 2019 at Diakonia Center. This workshop intended to strengthen the understanding on updates and obligations on financial report; and seek for inputs and consultation for draft on Tire 2 Standard.
Finance Learning Forum
To review the outcome and impact of last finance learning forum, To Enhance understanding on tax compliance and implementation for non-for-profit entities,..
This 251th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened in the morning of 5 April 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to...
CSO Reflection on Commitment in Paris Peace Accords
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....
Pilot Training on Facilitation Skill and Good Practices for Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
Cooperation Committee for Cambodia has organized Pilot Training on facilitation Skill and Good Practices for Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) on 28-30 August 2018 at Diakonia center...