Development Trend for Civil Society Organization at Sub-National Level
Date: 31-01 Nov 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
• To update on development of policy impacts on CSOs such as CSDGs, IP3&ISAF, LANGO, and Taxation.
• To share and discuss our progress and challenges, preparation response to the trend, and disseminate of a small grand.
• To share and assess of the communication channels through social media tools.
1. The members and provincial NGO networks will be aware of the updated status of CSDGs, IP3, LANGO and Taxation that impacts on CSOs from that development trend.
2. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO are able to focus on their organizations ‘vision and well work together effectively.
3. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO will be able to use social media tools effectively,
4. CCC will be understood by members and non-members, and better-developed communication and other strategies for its members.
PARTICIPANTS AND VENUE
The participants in this workshop are the CCC members and partners, member of provincial NGO network, and representative of CBOs and authorities. There will be around 50-60 participants in this workshop from Stung Treng, Rattanakiri, Mondulkiri, and Kratie provinces).
Other Event Archives
"What are legal procedures of redundancy and layoff?" This question has been answered and and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on September 5, 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
In order to keep responding to the needs of the NGO community, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) had conducted the 19th M&E Learning Forum focusing on "Case Study and Successful Story"; conducted on 25 October 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA).
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.