1st ICT learning Forum 2016
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 16-16 Mar 2016
- To introduce free enterprise management System (Odoo) for NGOs
- To provide an overview of online HR management system based on the enterprise management
- To demonstrate how to use HR functions to manage employees such as recruitment, contract, timesheet,
- Build more relationship between ICT/IT and HR/Admin professionals
- Mr. Eng Sophara Review Lesson Learn 2015
- Mr. Leng Try Launching Social Media Handbook
- Mr. Chan Nath Human Resource Management on ODOO
Other Event Archives
CCC would like to share you the progress report of the government responding to the twelve key asks proposed by CSOs since the 2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSOs on 17 Jan 2019.
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.