Development Trend for Civil Society Organization at Sub-National Level
Date: 31-01 Nov 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
• To update on development of policy impacts on CSOs such as CSDGs, IP3&ISAF, LANGO, and Taxation.
• To share and discuss our progress and challenges, preparation response to the trend, and disseminate of a small grand.
• To share and assess of the communication channels through social media tools.
1. The members and provincial NGO networks will be aware of the updated status of CSDGs, IP3, LANGO and Taxation that impacts on CSOs from that development trend.
2. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO are able to focus on their organizations ‘vision and well work together effectively.
3. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO will be able to use social media tools effectively,
4. CCC will be understood by members and non-members, and better-developed communication and other strategies for its members.
PARTICIPANTS AND VENUE
The participants in this workshop are the CCC members and partners, member of provincial NGO network, and representative of CBOs and authorities. There will be around 50-60 participants in this workshop from Stung Treng, Rattanakiri, Mondulkiri, and Kratie provinces).
Other Event Archives
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
CCC would like to share you the progress report of the government responding to the twelve key asks proposed by CSOs since the 2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSOs on 17 Jan 2019.
The Extension of CCC Membership Fee Payment until 31 May 2020