Development Trend for Civil Society Organization at Sub-National Level
Date: 31-01 Nov 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
• To update on development of policy impacts on CSOs such as CSDGs, IP3&ISAF, LANGO, and Taxation.
• To share and discuss our progress and challenges, preparation response to the trend, and disseminate of a small grand.
• To share and assess of the communication channels through social media tools.
1. The members and provincial NGO networks will be aware of the updated status of CSDGs, IP3, LANGO and Taxation that impacts on CSOs from that development trend.
2. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO are able to focus on their organizations ‘vision and well work together effectively.
3. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO will be able to use social media tools effectively,
4. CCC will be understood by members and non-members, and better-developed communication and other strategies for its members.
PARTICIPANTS AND VENUE
The participants in this workshop are the CCC members and partners, member of provincial NGO network, and representative of CBOs and authorities. There will be around 50-60 participants in this workshop from Stung Treng, Rattanakiri, Mondulkiri, and Kratie provinces).
Other Event Archives
the workshop was conducted on 16‐17 October 2014 at CKCC, Royal University of Phnom Penh.
To review the last M&E learning forum on Effective Project Monitoring; To strengthen the understanding of result chain of the M&E framework; To develop and practice on Monitoring & Evaluation Framework; To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network to each other
The annual consultation between the European partners and the civil society in Cambodia this year was conducted on 18th October 2018 in Siem Reap, covering seven provinces from the North Western part of the country.
នៅថ្ងៃទី ២៨- ៣០ ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំវគ្គបណ្តុះបណ្តាលសាកល្បង ស្តីពីជំនាញសម្របសម្រួល និងការប្រតិបត្តិល្អរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including