CCC Staff Reflection 2017
Venue: Siemriep Province
Date: 19-21 Jul 2017
Goal: Recharge energies of staff members and strengthen working spirit and approaches to transform CCC from Good to Great.
- To reflect and appreciate staff’s achievements, contributions and commitments for CCC for the first half of 2017.
- To comprehend CCC GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017 by linkage with debates and socialized activities.
- To make staff aware of political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and team spirit among staff members and management.
- Key achievements of the first half 2017 and staff’s commitments and contributions to CCC appreciated.
- Staff well understood about GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017.
- Staff well informed about political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- Communications/relationships, mutual understanding, team spirit among staff members and management contributing to working results strengthened / improved.
Other Event Archives
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law