CCC Staff Reflection 2017
Venue: Siemriep Province
Date: 19 Jul-21 Jul 2017
Goal: Recharge energies of staff members and strengthen working spirit and approaches to transform CCC from Good to Great.
- To reflect and appreciate staff’s achievements, contributions and commitments for CCC for the first half of 2017.
- To comprehend CCC GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017 by linkage with debates and socialized activities.
- To make staff aware of political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and team spirit among staff members and management.
- Key achievements of the first half 2017 and staff’s commitments and contributions to CCC appreciated.
- Staff well understood about GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017.
- Staff well informed about political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- Communications/relationships, mutual understanding, team spirit among staff members and management contributing to working results strengthened / improved.
Other Event Archives
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...