CCC Staff Reflection 2017
Venue: Siemriep Province
Date: 19-21 Jul 2017
Goal: Recharge energies of staff members and strengthen working spirit and approaches to transform CCC from Good to Great.
- To reflect and appreciate staff’s achievements, contributions and commitments for CCC for the first half of 2017.
- To comprehend CCC GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017 by linkage with debates and socialized activities.
- To make staff aware of political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and team spirit among staff members and management.
- Key achievements of the first half 2017 and staff’s commitments and contributions to CCC appreciated.
- Staff well understood about GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017.
- Staff well informed about political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- Communications/relationships, mutual understanding, team spirit among staff members and management contributing to working results strengthened / improved.
Other Event Archives
To promote more awareness and understanding of application of Taxation Law on the Associations and Non-Governmental Organizations and others (related to tax obligation for NGOs). To enable space for CSOs to raise issues related to the implications of Taxation Law and to solve/address some critical questions related to the application of the Taxation Law.
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
Guidelines on Partnership Mechanisms and Tools of the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy (DCPS) 2019-2023
The overarching objective of the Guidelines on Partnership Mechenisms and Tools of DCPS 2019-2023 is to implement DCPS for promotig partnerships with all development actors and ensuring transparency, accountability and development cooperation effectiveness.
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..