CCC Staff Reflection 2017
Venue: Siemriep Province
Date: 19-21 Jul 2017
Goal: Recharge energies of staff members and strengthen working spirit and approaches to transform CCC from Good to Great.
- To reflect and appreciate staff’s achievements, contributions and commitments for CCC for the first half of 2017.
- To comprehend CCC GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017 by linkage with debates and socialized activities.
- To make staff aware of political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and team spirit among staff members and management.
- Key achievements of the first half 2017 and staff’s commitments and contributions to CCC appreciated.
- Staff well understood about GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017.
- Staff well informed about political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- Communications/relationships, mutual understanding, team spirit among staff members and management contributing to working results strengthened / improved.
Other Event Archives
By the end of the training, participants will be able to: Design video concept to tell an effective story, Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing, Operate video equipment, Use industry-standard software to edit video, Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
ក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ : ប្រកាសស្តីពី ការបង្កើតក្រុមការងារចម្រុះរវាង អគ្គនាយកដ្ឋានពន្ធដារ និង សមាគមនិងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.