CCC Staff Reflection 2017
Venue: Siemriep Province
Date: 19-21 Jul 2017
Goal: Recharge energies of staff members and strengthen working spirit and approaches to transform CCC from Good to Great.
- To reflect and appreciate staff’s achievements, contributions and commitments for CCC for the first half of 2017.
- To comprehend CCC GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017 by linkage with debates and socialized activities.
- To make staff aware of political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and team spirit among staff members and management.
- Key achievements of the first half 2017 and staff’s commitments and contributions to CCC appreciated.
- Staff well understood about GHP 2017-2021 and operational plan 2017.
- Staff well informed about political risk assessment, advocacy and proposed mitigation plan.
- Communications/relationships, mutual understanding, team spirit among staff members and management contributing to working results strengthened / improved.
Other Event Archives
The Second GPA training course was run smoothly and successfully as anticipatable plan because after the whole five days training, participants have learnt and reflected all the topics...
Since 2004, CCC hosts the NGO Governance & Professional Practices (NGO GPP) program (component), which is originally known as the NGO Good Practice Project, aiming at promoting good governance, accountability, transparency, professionalism and good practices within NGOs operating in Cambodia.
ច្បាប់សារពើពន្ធនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា គឺជាកាតព្វកិច្ចកំណត់ដែលប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ និងស្ថាប័នទាំងឡាយត្រូវអនុវត្តតាម។ វាជាហានិភ័យដ៍ធំសម្រាប់សង្គមស៊ីវិលប្រសិនបើពួកគាត់មិនគោរពតាមច្បាប់ស្តីពីសារពើពន្ធដែលត្រូវបានកំណត់នេះ។
It is a great honor for the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia, as our Executive Director, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, has been elected as the Vice Chair of Global Council for Forus.
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.