Awarding Ceremony and Multi-Stakeholder Forum
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 08-08 Dec 2014
Objectives of the Forum :
- To share the different perspectives and contributions from development sectors on Good Governance in Cambodia
- To promote the GPP code and VCS as a tool to strengthen good governance, transparency and accountability for civil society in Cambodia
- To update on the enabling environment and space for CSOs in Cambodia particularly in the aspect of policy development, and
- To award NGO GPP certificates to the newly certified NGOs
Other Event Archives
This forum is organized to achieve the following objectives: To discuss the very urgent need CSOs for assistance on the implication of the amendment of labour law on the matter of seniority payment. (The calculation of the seniority payment). To find the common strategies and way forward solving the common challenges among CSOs related to the new changes of the legal framework for CSOs.
- The forum conducted in Khmer language. - Participants from CCC members will offer 2 seats with free of charge, if more than to staff need to contribute 25$/person/ learning forum - Participants from non-CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee 50$ per person as stated in the CCC Charging Policy for Capacity Development Service. - The fee charge of the learning will be paid at the learning forum place.
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
Objectives of the Resource Mobilization Learning Forum To introduction overall concept of diverse resources mobilization. To identify key challenges of CSOs in fundraising and diverse resources mobilization. To discuss on the need for capacity development on diverse resource mobilization and prioritize some key actions to be taken by CCC and its partners....
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....