9th CNGO Forum on CSO Good Governance and Financing for Development in Cambodia
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 10-10 Sep 2015
- To share and update on global and national development movements and challenges: Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability, Sustainable Development Goals, Cambodian laws and regulations, Laws on Associations and NGOs.
- To share and discuss the challenges faced by CNGOs regarding their funding status and explore the possible ways to promote their financial sustainability
- To share and discuss on complaint mechanisms related to CNGOs
- To strengthen the relationship and collaboration among the certified NGOs
- Mr. Soeung Saroeun Update on SDGs and Financing for Development
- Mr. Mi Nac_Update on Cambodian Rules and Regulations
- Mr. Sao Vansey_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Tep Boonny_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Mao Savin_Sharing the opportunity for funding from private sector and concept of social enterprise
- Mr. Chea Vibol_Reflection to GPP Finding on the quality of the complaint mechanism policy
- Mr. Chiv You Meng_Guidance on the complaint mechanism policy
- Ms. Keo Mara_Update on the complaint mechanism policy and decertification principle
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) organized Communications and Do No Harm (DNH) workshop in Battambang Province on 12 November 2018. The workshop was discussed on the need of members and provincial NGOs network related to the social media and communications as a whole.
To express thanksgiving and appreciation to the voluntary groups for their contributions to improve the quality services of CSOs in Cambodia; To reflect on the CCC and voluntary working groups performance; To explore possible opportunity/ strategic direction for CCC service and performance ; To increase networking among the voluntary working groups of CCC to promote the synergy and share the best practices
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...
Notification on delay of implementation of instruction 006 on Tax Incentive for Association and Non-Governmental Organizations
សេចក្តីជូនដំណឹង ស្តីពីការពន្យាពេលអនុវត្តសេចក្តីណែនាំលេខ ០០៦ ស.ហ.វ រហូតដល់ថ្ងៃទី ៣១ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៩
In order to keep responding to the needs of the NGO community, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) had conducted the 19th M&E Learning Forum focusing on "Case Study and Successful Story"; conducted on 25 October 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA).
2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSO on 17 Jan 2019, Around 500 participants are from CSOs (mostly from Local NGOs), General Commissariat of National Police, Sub-national administrative officers, Development Partners...), Venue at MoI "Building S" from 8AM-12PM.