9th CNGO Forum on CSO Good Governance and Financing for Development in Cambodia
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 10 Sep-10 Sep 2015
- To share and update on global and national development movements and challenges: Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability, Sustainable Development Goals, Cambodian laws and regulations, Laws on Associations and NGOs.
- To share and discuss the challenges faced by CNGOs regarding their funding status and explore the possible ways to promote their financial sustainability
- To share and discuss on complaint mechanisms related to CNGOs
- To strengthen the relationship and collaboration among the certified NGOs
- Mr. Soeung Saroeun Update on SDGs and Financing for Development
- Mr. Mi Nac_Update on Cambodian Rules and Regulations
- Mr. Sao Vansey_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Tep Boonny_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Mao Savin_Sharing the opportunity for funding from private sector and concept of social enterprise
- Mr. Chea Vibol_Reflection to GPP Finding on the quality of the complaint mechanism policy
- Mr. Chiv You Meng_Guidance on the complaint mechanism policy
- Ms. Keo Mara_Update on the complaint mechanism policy and decertification principle
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) organized Communications and Do No Harm (DNH) workshop in Battambang Province on 12 November 2018. The workshop was discussed on the need of members and provincial NGOs network related to the social media and communications as a whole.
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is the biggest event of the year for CCC members, partners and constituencies to come together to celebrate the success 2017, to discuss on key issues and also set commitments for 2018.
Objectives of the Resource Mobilization Learning Forum To introduction overall concept of diverse resources mobilization. To identify key challenges of CSOs in fundraising and diverse resources mobilization. To discuss on the need for capacity development on diverse resource mobilization and prioritize some key actions to be taken by CCC and its partners....