9th CNGO Forum on CSO Good Governance and Financing for Development in Cambodia
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 10-10 Sep 2015
- To share and update on global and national development movements and challenges: Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability, Sustainable Development Goals, Cambodian laws and regulations, Laws on Associations and NGOs.
- To share and discuss the challenges faced by CNGOs regarding their funding status and explore the possible ways to promote their financial sustainability
- To share and discuss on complaint mechanisms related to CNGOs
- To strengthen the relationship and collaboration among the certified NGOs
- Mr. Soeung Saroeun Update on SDGs and Financing for Development
- Mr. Mi Nac_Update on Cambodian Rules and Regulations
- Mr. Sao Vansey_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Tep Boonny_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Mao Savin_Sharing the opportunity for funding from private sector and concept of social enterprise
- Mr. Chea Vibol_Reflection to GPP Finding on the quality of the complaint mechanism policy
- Mr. Chiv You Meng_Guidance on the complaint mechanism policy
- Ms. Keo Mara_Update on the complaint mechanism policy and decertification principle
Other Event Archives
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to...
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.
To promote more awareness and understanding of application of Taxation Law on the Associations and Non-Governmental Organizations and others (related to tax obligation for NGOs). To enable space for CSOs to raise issues related to the implications of Taxation Law and to solve/address some critical questions related to the application of the Taxation Law.
Call for Application for The Volunteer Youth Ambassador Program for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The United Nations Volunteer (UNV) partners with the
ច្បាប់សារពើពន្ធនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា គឺជាកាតព្វកិច្ចកំណត់ដែលប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ និងស្ថាប័នទាំងឡាយត្រូវអនុវត្តតាម។ វាជាហានិភ័យដ៍ធំសម្រាប់សង្គមស៊ីវិលប្រសិនបើពួកគាត់មិនគោរពតាមច្បាប់ស្តីពីសារពើពន្ធដែលត្រូវបានកំណត់នេះ។
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB