9th CNGO Forum on CSO Good Governance and Financing for Development in Cambodia
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 10 Sep-10 Sep 2015
- To share and update on global and national development movements and challenges: Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability, Sustainable Development Goals, Cambodian laws and regulations, Laws on Associations and NGOs.
- To share and discuss the challenges faced by CNGOs regarding their funding status and explore the possible ways to promote their financial sustainability
- To share and discuss on complaint mechanisms related to CNGOs
- To strengthen the relationship and collaboration among the certified NGOs
- Mr. Soeung Saroeun Update on SDGs and Financing for Development
- Mr. Mi Nac_Update on Cambodian Rules and Regulations
- Mr. Sao Vansey_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Tep Boonny_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Mao Savin_Sharing the opportunity for funding from private sector and concept of social enterprise
- Mr. Chea Vibol_Reflection to GPP Finding on the quality of the complaint mechanism policy
- Mr. Chiv You Meng_Guidance on the complaint mechanism policy
- Ms. Keo Mara_Update on the complaint mechanism policy and decertification principle
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) organized Communications and Do No Harm (DNH) workshop in Battambang Province on 12 November 2018. The workshop was discussed on the need of members and provincial NGOs network related to the social media and communications as a whole.
This was the first M&E Learning Forum in 2016. This forum was held at Diakonia Center to introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools and demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
There are three main objectives: To reflect on what they learned from the Application Workshop including process, methods, timing,… To share experiences of what they applied at their own organization, To identify challenges of the application of DNH (from training to application/implementation) and possible solutions
To Enhance understanding on tax compliance with non-for-profit entities. To learn and discuss the real practice of how to register TIN, VAT, tax on salary, withholding tax, and annual income tax. To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.