9th CNGO Forum on CSO Good Governance and Financing for Development in Cambodia
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 10-10 Sep 2015
- To share and update on global and national development movements and challenges: Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability, Sustainable Development Goals, Cambodian laws and regulations, Laws on Associations and NGOs.
- To share and discuss the challenges faced by CNGOs regarding their funding status and explore the possible ways to promote their financial sustainability
- To share and discuss on complaint mechanisms related to CNGOs
- To strengthen the relationship and collaboration among the certified NGOs
- Mr. Soeung Saroeun Update on SDGs and Financing for Development
- Mr. Mi Nac_Update on Cambodian Rules and Regulations
- Mr. Sao Vansey_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Tep Boonny_Sharing success and lesson learnt from CNGOs
- Mr. Mao Savin_Sharing the opportunity for funding from private sector and concept of social enterprise
- Mr. Chea Vibol_Reflection to GPP Finding on the quality of the complaint mechanism policy
- Mr. Chiv You Meng_Guidance on the complaint mechanism policy
- Ms. Keo Mara_Update on the complaint mechanism policy and decertification principle
Other Event Archives
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
នៅថ្ងៃទី ២៨- ៣០ ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំវគ្គបណ្តុះបណ្តាលសាកល្បង ស្តីពីជំនាញសម្របសម្រួល និងការប្រតិបត្តិល្អរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund..
This 257th Bi‐Monthly Members Meeting will be convened on 18 July 2019 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF No.19-21, St. 330, Phnom Penh). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country Representatives/Executive Directors and Senior Leaders/Managers of CCC members