244th Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 06 Oct-06 Oct 2016
The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The purposes to this meeting are:
- To welcome new members and to exchange best practice of CCC member’s contribution.
- To review and discuss the current legal procedure that affect to civil society
- To present draft five years program of CCC for 2017 – 2021 and generate inputs/endorsements from members.
- To generate input from members for upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) for members
- To strengthen the collaboration among CCC members and beyond
- Taxation Update - Mr.Khorn Bunthong, Head of Operation - CCC
- CCC New GHP - Dr. El Sotheary Head of Program - CCC
- Risks & Risk Mitigation - Ms SIN Putheary Head of Communications and Member Development, CCC
- Key Events and High Level Dialogues - Soeung Saroeun - ED of CCC
- SNV Presentation
Click for view Photos
Other Event Archives
This 251th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened in the morning of 5 April 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to...
To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum. To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic. To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online source
"What are legal procedures of redundancy and layoff?" This question has been answered and and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on September 5, 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
The 20th Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 18 August 2017 at Diakonia center (ICF/KSSA) Building with specific objectives, expected outputs and objective...