244th Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 06 Oct-06 Oct 2016
The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The purposes to this meeting are:
- To welcome new members and to exchange best practice of CCC member’s contribution.
- To review and discuss the current legal procedure that affect to civil society
- To present draft five years program of CCC for 2017 – 2021 and generate inputs/endorsements from members.
- To generate input from members for upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) for members
- To strengthen the collaboration among CCC members and beyond
- Taxation Update - Mr.Khorn Bunthong, Head of Operation - CCC
- CCC New GHP - Dr. El Sotheary Head of Program - CCC
- Risks & Risk Mitigation - Ms SIN Putheary Head of Communications and Member Development, CCC
- Key Events and High Level Dialogues - Soeung Saroeun - ED of CCC
- SNV Presentation
Click for view Photos
Other Event Archives
Notification on delay of implementation of instruction 006 on Tax Incentive for Association and Non-Governmental Organizations
សេចក្តីជូនដំណឹង ស្តីពីការពន្យាពេលអនុវត្តសេចក្តីណែនាំលេខ ០០៦ ស.ហ.វ រហូតដល់ថ្ងៃទី ៣១ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៩
At Diakonia Center today, we are pleased to welcome M&E practitioners to the 21st Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Forum to discuss the topic: "Effective Project Monitoring". This forum focus on providing better understanding to more than 100 participants on the process of project monitoring and also on how to write monitoring report. We hope that this platform will also create a learning and sharing environment for the participants, so that they could perform their works eff.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
National Consultation on “Policies Development and Civil Society Organizations” Date: June 29th, 2018. Venue: Tonle Bassac II Restaurant, Phnom Penh.
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
Promoting more effective partnership between INGOs and other CSO building on Oxfam's Future Roles of INGO in Cambodia
The consultation was aim to build common understanding on the role of civil society organization especially the future role of International Organizations in Cambodia.