244th Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 06-06 Oct 2016
The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The purposes to this meeting are:
- To welcome new members and to exchange best practice of CCC member’s contribution.
- To review and discuss the current legal procedure that affect to civil society
- To present draft five years program of CCC for 2017 – 2021 and generate inputs/endorsements from members.
- To generate input from members for upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) for members
- To strengthen the collaboration among CCC members and beyond
- Taxation Update - Mr.Khorn Bunthong, Head of Operation - CCC
- CCC New GHP - Dr. El Sotheary Head of Program - CCC
- Risks & Risk Mitigation - Ms SIN Putheary Head of Communications and Member Development, CCC
- Key Events and High Level Dialogues - Soeung Saroeun - ED of CCC
- SNV Presentation
Click for view Photos
Other Event Archives
The annual consultation between the European partners and the civil society in Cambodia this year was conducted on 18th October 2018 in Siem Reap, covering seven provinces from the North Western part of the country.
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
ក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ : ប្រកាសស្តីពី ការបង្កើតក្រុមការងារចម្រុះរវាង អគ្គនាយកដ្ឋានពន្ធដារ និង សមាគមនិងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល
This meeting is organized to achieve the following objectives: To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; To share results and recommendations of key research studies 1) “How the people of Cambodia live with climate change and what communication can do”, 2) Public Image of CSOs, and 3) CSO Enabling Environment and Inclusive Partnership