1st M&E Learning Forum in 2015
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 21-21 May 2015
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
- Stimulate action learning to transform knowledge; skills and experiences of individual people and organizations into a community of practices for a betterment of NGO community in Cambodia in the field of M&E
- Build a strong network among M&E practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on M&E matters and issues related
To continuously respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs, in 2015 CCC will host two full day M&E learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum will be conducted on 21 May 2015 and the second will be on 22 September 2015. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st M&E learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum:
- To share the techniques and key elements for good evaluation report writing
- To discuss on the practical experience of evaluation report writings
- To enhance understanding of reporting changes especially at outcome/impact level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Other Event Archives
Our Basic Video Training on 29-30-31 May 2019 came to completion with fruitful result! Together, our trainees could plan and produce their very own videos through basic concept of creative story telling, camera operation and video editing. We hope to see more from them!
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.
To identify all previous year challenges and improvement on the contemporary CSOs’ Enabling Environment and generate them as the proposed recommendations for the solution; To strengthen the solidarity of CSOs-Community for the better improvement of CSOs’ Enabling Environment...