1st M&E Learning Forum in 2015
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 21 May-21 May 2015
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
- Stimulate action learning to transform knowledge; skills and experiences of individual people and organizations into a community of practices for a betterment of NGO community in Cambodia in the field of M&E
- Build a strong network among M&E practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on M&E matters and issues related
To continuously respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs, in 2015 CCC will host two full day M&E learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum will be conducted on 21 May 2015 and the second will be on 22 September 2015. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st M&E learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum:
- To share the techniques and key elements for good evaluation report writing
- To discuss on the practical experience of evaluation report writings
- To enhance understanding of reporting changes especially at outcome/impact level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Other Event Archives
To award NGO GPP Certificates to the newly certified NGOs in 2019; To launch the new GPP Standard and Certification System; To present the transitional task between the current and new GPP certification system; To present the journey of the new GPP Standards and Certification system
Objectives of the Resource Mobilization Learning Forum To introduction overall concept of diverse resources mobilization. To identify key challenges of CSOs in fundraising and diverse resources mobilization. To discuss on the need for capacity development on diverse resource mobilization and prioritize some key actions to be taken by CCC and its partners....
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB