1st M&E Learning Forum in 2015
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 21-21 May 2015
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
- Stimulate action learning to transform knowledge; skills and experiences of individual people and organizations into a community of practices for a betterment of NGO community in Cambodia in the field of M&E
- Build a strong network among M&E practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on M&E matters and issues related
To continuously respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs, in 2015 CCC will host two full day M&E learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum will be conducted on 21 May 2015 and the second will be on 22 September 2015. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st M&E learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum:
- To share the techniques and key elements for good evaluation report writing
- To discuss on the practical experience of evaluation report writings
- To enhance understanding of reporting changes especially at outcome/impact level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Other Event Archives
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
Benefits of the Training At the end of the program participants will Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations; Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors; Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB