1st M&E Learning Forum in 2015
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 21 May-21 May 2015
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
- Stimulate action learning to transform knowledge; skills and experiences of individual people and organizations into a community of practices for a betterment of NGO community in Cambodia in the field of M&E
- Build a strong network among M&E practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on M&E matters and issues related
To continuously respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs, in 2015 CCC will host two full day M&E learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum will be conducted on 21 May 2015 and the second will be on 22 September 2015. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st M&E learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum:
- To share the techniques and key elements for good evaluation report writing
- To discuss on the practical experience of evaluation report writings
- To enhance understanding of reporting changes especially at outcome/impact level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Other Event Archives
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to...