1st M&E Learning Forum in 2015
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 21 May-21 May 2015
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
- Stimulate action learning to transform knowledge; skills and experiences of individual people and organizations into a community of practices for a betterment of NGO community in Cambodia in the field of M&E
- Build a strong network among M&E practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on M&E matters and issues related
To continuously respond to the needs of the NGO community for good practice within the NGOs, in 2015 CCC will host two full day M&E learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum will be conducted on 21 May 2015 and the second will be on 22 September 2015. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st M&E learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum:
- To share the techniques and key elements for good evaluation report writing
- To discuss on the practical experience of evaluation report writings
- To enhance understanding of reporting changes especially at outcome/impact level.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Other Event Archives
By the end of the training, participants will be able to: Design video concept to tell an effective story, Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing, Operate video equipment, Use industry-standard software to edit video, Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs...
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.