1st ICT learning Forum 2016
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 16-16 Mar 2016
- To introduce free enterprise management System (Odoo) for NGOs
- To provide an overview of online HR management system based on the enterprise management
- To demonstrate how to use HR functions to manage employees such as recruitment, contract, timesheet,
- Build more relationship between ICT/IT and HR/Admin professionals
- Mr. Eng Sophara Review Lesson Learn 2015
- Mr. Leng Try Launching Social Media Handbook
- Mr. Chan Nath Human Resource Management on ODOO
Other Event Archives
CCC has been regularly monitoring the status of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). COVID-19 has been named a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, as cases have been confirmed in many countries around the world including Cambodia.
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is known as the largest and longestestablished membership organization in Cambodia. Since 1990, it has played a unique role in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
The annual consultation between the European partners and the civil society in Cambodia this year was conducted on 18th October 2018 in Siem Reap, covering seven provinces from the North Western part of the country.