1st ICT learning Forum 2016
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 16-16 Mar 2016
- To introduce free enterprise management System (Odoo) for NGOs
- To provide an overview of online HR management system based on the enterprise management
- To demonstrate how to use HR functions to manage employees such as recruitment, contract, timesheet,
- Build more relationship between ICT/IT and HR/Admin professionals
- Mr. Eng Sophara Review Lesson Learn 2015
- Mr. Leng Try Launching Social Media Handbook
- Mr. Chan Nath Human Resource Management on ODOO
Other Event Archives
Benefits of the Training At the end of the program participants will Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations; Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors; Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.