1st Finance Learning Forum 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 Apr 2016
Agreed by finance working group members the 1st finance learning forum will be covered the Fund Raising Strategy and Grant Management to respond to the needs of the NGO community for fund sustainability and good practice within their NGOs. In 2016, CCC will host two full day Finance learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum on fund raising strategy and grand management will be conducted on 28th April 2016 and the second will be on 11th August 2016. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st Finance learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum
- To share practical experience of fundraising approach of Action Aid Cambodia and funding source identification.
- To share the key roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- To discuss on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funders
- To build more networks and relationships among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Participants have gained more knowledge and experience about fundraising approach and funding source identification.
- Participants have better understood on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funder
- Participants have actively discussed and shared knowledge and experience related to the roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- Relationship was closely built among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Grant Management-iDE-Daphea-V1
- Fundrasing Approch_by_Meassopheareak
- Support Document File_Zip
Click for view Photos.
Other Event Archives
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.
6 Oct 2016, KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh - The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and..
To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum. To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic. To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online source
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
នៅថ្ងៃទី ២៨- ៣០ ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំវគ្គបណ្តុះបណ្តាលសាកល្បង ស្តីពីជំនាញសម្របសម្រួល និងការប្រតិបត្តិល្អរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។
To Enhance understanding on tax compliance with non-for-profit entities. To learn and discuss the real practice of how to register TIN, VAT, tax on salary, withholding tax, and annual income tax. To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.