1st Finance Learning Forum 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 Apr 2016
Agreed by finance working group members the 1st finance learning forum will be covered the Fund Raising Strategy and Grant Management to respond to the needs of the NGO community for fund sustainability and good practice within their NGOs. In 2016, CCC will host two full day Finance learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum on fund raising strategy and grand management will be conducted on 28th April 2016 and the second will be on 11th August 2016. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st Finance learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum
- To share practical experience of fundraising approach of Action Aid Cambodia and funding source identification.
- To share the key roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- To discuss on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funders
- To build more networks and relationships among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Participants have gained more knowledge and experience about fundraising approach and funding source identification.
- Participants have better understood on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funder
- Participants have actively discussed and shared knowledge and experience related to the roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- Relationship was closely built among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Grant Management-iDE-Daphea-V1
- Fundrasing Approch_by_Meassopheareak
- Support Document File_Zip
Click for view Photos.
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
There are three main objectives: To reflect on what they learned from the Application Workshop including process, methods, timing,… To share experiences of what they applied at their own organization, To identify challenges of the application of DNH (from training to application/implementation) and possible solutions
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....