1st Finance Learning Forum 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 Apr 2016
Agreed by finance working group members the 1st finance learning forum will be covered the Fund Raising Strategy and Grant Management to respond to the needs of the NGO community for fund sustainability and good practice within their NGOs. In 2016, CCC will host two full day Finance learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum on fund raising strategy and grand management will be conducted on 28th April 2016 and the second will be on 11th August 2016. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st Finance learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum
- To share practical experience of fundraising approach of Action Aid Cambodia and funding source identification.
- To share the key roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- To discuss on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funders
- To build more networks and relationships among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Participants have gained more knowledge and experience about fundraising approach and funding source identification.
- Participants have better understood on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funder
- Participants have actively discussed and shared knowledge and experience related to the roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- Relationship was closely built among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Grant Management-iDE-Daphea-V1
- Fundrasing Approch_by_Meassopheareak
- Support Document File_Zip
Click for view Photos.
Other Event Archives
Civil society organizations (CSOs) including non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community based organizations (CBOs) have played an important role and made significant contributions to the development of Cambodia,..
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
ដើម្បីគាំទ្រ និងពង្រឹងសមត្ថភាពដល់អង្គការបណ្តាញថ្នាក់ខេត្ត អង្គការគណ:កម្មាធិការសហប្រត្តិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំសិក្ខាសាលាវិភាគគម្រោងតាមរយ:ឧបករណ៍មិនបង្កទំនាស់ (Do No Harm) ក្នុងថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ២៩ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៨