1st Finance Learning Forum
Venue: KSSA Center
Date: 26-26 Jun 2014
Finance learning forum which was held on 26 June 2014 at KSSA building in Phnom Penh. The forum was attended by 116 participants (81 are Females) from 83 NGOs (5 are non-members) who are finance practitioners
Objectives of the Forum:
- To enhance understanding on budget planning for both yearly and operation as well as finance reporting for finance and non-finance manager;
- To discuss among participants to expand their learning insight of the budget planning and financial report format.
- To share the key elements of finance in relation to the code and minimum standards as tool for good practice of the NGO.
- To build up more network and relationship among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on finance matters and related issues.
Other Event Archives
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
In order to keep responding to the needs of the NGO community, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) had conducted the 19th M&E Learning Forum focusing on "Case Study and Successful Story"; conducted on 25 October 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA).
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) was established in 1990, and was deeply recognized as the largest membership based organization in Cambodia. CCC currently has more than 160 NGOs as members, comprised of both local and international NGOs......
- The forum conducted in Khmer language. - Participants from CCC members will offer 2 seats with free of charge, if more than to staff need to contribute 25$/person/ learning forum - Participants from non-CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee 50$ per person as stated in the CCC Charging Policy for Capacity Development Service. - The fee charge of the learning will be paid at the learning forum place.
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...