Training Workshop on Deviation Report and Case Study Writing For NPA’s Partners
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 30-30 Jun 2016
The trainers and resource persons were from NPA and CCC. The training workshop was conducted for a full day on 30 June 2016 at Cambodiana Hotel. The training combined a theory and practice to enable participants to fully obtain knowledge and know how to produce high quality deviation report and case study.
- To introduce the main principles of M&E and the importance of M&E tools for writing report and case study
- To introduce the forms and how to write the Deviation Report and case study
- To learn and practice on formats of Deviation Report and case study
- Participants understood about the importance of M&E principles and M&E tools for betterment of their report and case study writing.
- Participants understood about the Deviation Report and case study forms and requirements.
- Participants were able to produce good quality of Deviation Report and case study
Other Event Archives
2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSO on 17 Jan 2019, Around 500 participants are from CSOs (mostly from Local NGOs), General Commissariat of National Police, Sub-national administrative officers, Development Partners...), Venue at MoI "Building S" from 8AM-12PM.
កិច្ចពិគ្រោះយោបល់ថ្នាក់ជាតិស្ដីពី “ការអភិវឌ្ឍន៍គោលនយោបាយ និងក្របខណ្ឌច្បាប់ពាក់ព័ន្ធនឹងអង្គការសង្គមស៊ីវិល” ធ្វើនៅ៖ ភោជនីយដ្ឋានទន្លេបាសាក់ II សង្កាត់ទន្លេបាសាក់ ខណ្ឌចំការមន រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ។ កាលបរិច្ឆេទ៖ ថ្ងៃសុក្រ ទី២៩ ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ ។
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....