Training Workshop on Deviation Report and Case Study Writing For NPA’s Partners
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 30 Jun-30 Jun 2016
The trainers and resource persons were from NPA and CCC. The training workshop was conducted for a full day on 30 June 2016 at Cambodiana Hotel. The training combined a theory and practice to enable participants to fully obtain knowledge and know how to produce high quality deviation report and case study.
- To introduce the main principles of M&E and the importance of M&E tools for writing report and case study
- To introduce the forms and how to write the Deviation Report and case study
- To learn and practice on formats of Deviation Report and case study
- Participants understood about the importance of M&E principles and M&E tools for betterment of their report and case study writing.
- Participants understood about the Deviation Report and case study forms and requirements.
- Participants were able to produce good quality of Deviation Report and case study
Click here for view Photos and Presentation.
Other Event Archives
248th Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2017
The 248th Bi‐Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 3 August 2017. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed.....
Training on Governance Professionalism and Accountability (GPA)
The Second GPA training course was run smoothly and successfully as anticipatable plan because after the whole five days training, participants have learnt and reflected all the topics...
Finance Learning Forum
To review the outcome and impact of last finance learning forum, To Enhance understanding on tax compliance and implementation for non-for-profit entities,..
Annual Staff Reflection
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.
Advocacy on Policy Development Meeting
5th Bi-monthly members meeting was conducted on 2 December 2014 viewed as an important platform for CCC members and relevant stakeholders to get updated
CSO Strategic Discussion for Policies and Programing
Share on current policies impacts to civil society operation including CSDGs, DCPS and so on. Share and discuss on research finding related to CSOs (CSO Image, Enabling Environment, Sustainability Index, Older People, and CSO Road Map). Discusse and generate key strategic recommendation for better programing and policies..