Monitoring and Evaluation Forum - Registration
Speaker By: Ms. Kheang Sokleng, Mr. Vang Sean, Mr. Khim Narith
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 14-14 Jun 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop tools for project monitoring.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop questionnaires for project monitoring.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
- The participants can develop tools for their project monitoring
- The participants can develop good questionnaire for their data collection
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Final_Agenda for M&E Learning Forum on 14 June 2018Downloads
Exit interview - WB QuestionnaireDownloads
Fill-In-Questionnaire- Students - English - FinalDownloads
Health-Facility - WB QueationnaireDownloads
Form 2- PCK Pre-Post Test -ScienceDownloads
31-10-2016 -Training Quality Observation Checklist- RevisedDownloads
Backdrop_ for M&E 14 June 2018Downloads
How to Develop the Questionnaire-14-06-2018Downloads
Final_M&E Learning Forum Minute 14.June.2018-1Downloads
Other Event Archives
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...