Monitoring and Evaluation Forum - Registration
Speaker By: Ms. Kheang Sokleng, Mr. Vang Sean, Mr. Khim Narith
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 14-14 Jun 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop tools for project monitoring.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop questionnaires for project monitoring.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
- The participants can develop tools for their project monitoring
- The participants can develop good questionnaire for their data collection
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Final_Agenda for M&E Learning Forum on 14 June 2018Downloads
Exit interview - WB QuestionnaireDownloads
Fill-In-Questionnaire- Students - English - FinalDownloads
Health-Facility - WB QueationnaireDownloads
Form 2- PCK Pre-Post Test -ScienceDownloads
31-10-2016 -Training Quality Observation Checklist- RevisedDownloads
Backdrop_ for M&E 14 June 2018Downloads
How to Develop the Questionnaire-14-06-2018Downloads
Final_M&E Learning Forum Minute 14.June.2018-1Downloads
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...