Training Workshop on Deviation Report and Case Study Writing For NPA’s Partners
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 30-30 Jun 2016
The trainers and resource persons were from NPA and CCC. The training workshop was conducted for a full day on 30 June 2016 at Cambodiana Hotel. The training combined a theory and practice to enable participants to fully obtain knowledge and know how to produce high quality deviation report and case study.
- To introduce the main principles of M&E and the importance of M&E tools for writing report and case study
- To introduce the forms and how to write the Deviation Report and case study
- To learn and practice on formats of Deviation Report and case study
- Participants understood about the importance of M&E principles and M&E tools for betterment of their report and case study writing.
- Participants understood about the Deviation Report and case study forms and requirements.
- Participants were able to produce good quality of Deviation Report and case study
Other Event Archives
This 257th Bi‐Monthly Members Meeting will be convened on 18 July 2019 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF No.19-21, St. 330, Phnom Penh). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country Representatives/Executive Directors and Senior Leaders/Managers of CCC members
To identify all previous year challenges and improvement on the contemporary CSOs’ Enabling Environment and generate them as the proposed recommendations for the solution; To strengthen the solidarity of CSOs-Community for the better improvement of CSOs’ Enabling Environment...
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors ...
Our Basic Video Training on 29-30-31 May 2019 came to completion with fruitful result! Together, our trainees could plan and produce their very own videos through basic concept of creative story telling, camera operation and video editing. We hope to see more from them!
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
In order to keep responding to the needs of the NGO community, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) had conducted the 19th M&E Learning Forum focusing on "Case Study and Successful Story"; conducted on 25 October 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA).