Training Workshop on Deviation Report and Case Study Writing For NPA’s Partners
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 30 Jun-30 Jun 2016
The trainers and resource persons were from NPA and CCC. The training workshop was conducted for a full day on 30 June 2016 at Cambodiana Hotel. The training combined a theory and practice to enable participants to fully obtain knowledge and know how to produce high quality deviation report and case study.
- To introduce the main principles of M&E and the importance of M&E tools for writing report and case study
- To introduce the forms and how to write the Deviation Report and case study
- To learn and practice on formats of Deviation Report and case study
- Participants understood about the importance of M&E principles and M&E tools for betterment of their report and case study writing.
- Participants understood about the Deviation Report and case study forms and requirements.
- Participants were able to produce good quality of Deviation Report and case study