Local Fundraising Training (Introductory workshop for leaders)
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06-06 Jun 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-12:00 AM
Benefits of the Training
At the end of the program participants will
- Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations;
- Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors;
- Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
- Be able to link branding, communication and local resource mobilization;
- Help participating organizations to identify current resource gaps and to equip them with knowledge, skills and right attitude to raise resources with a focus on local resource mobilization and community fundraising;
- Support participants’ reflection on their sustainability, fundraising and resource mobilization practices.
Other Event Archives
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
CCC has been regularly monitoring the status of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). COVID-19 has been named a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, as cases have been confirmed in many countries around the world including Cambodia.
More than 300 participants came and discuss on one planary and nine breakout sessions lead to the commom positon on outcome documents. This requested to all stakeholders to strongly participate to ensure the sustainble development for the country.
This is the 4th Partnership Forum between the Government and Civil Society Organization which was held at the Ministry of Interior on 3rd Feb 2020. Achievements, challenges, and suggestions have been raised during the partnership forum. 1) Highlight on process of LANGO Amendment 2) Monitor on 12 key asks raised since 2nd partnership forum in 2019