Local Fundraising Training (Introductory workshop for leaders)
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06 Jun-06 Jun 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-12:00 AM
Benefits of the Training
At the end of the program participants will
- Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations;
- Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors;
- Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
- Be able to link branding, communication and local resource mobilization;
- Help participating organizations to identify current resource gaps and to equip them with knowledge, skills and right attitude to raise resources with a focus on local resource mobilization and community fundraising;
- Support participants’ reflection on their sustainability, fundraising and resource mobilization practices.
Other Event Archives
Civil Society and the Government Partnership Forum
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.
Launching Strengthening Civil Society for Democratic and Sustainable Development
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
Annual Staff Reflection
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.
Prakas 464 on taxation for associations and NGOs
CCC is pleased to share you Prakas 464 on taxation for associations and NGOs in Khmer version and unofficial English translation. The Prakas dated on 12 April 2018, so some of you might receive it...
National Consultation Workshop on Beyond 2015
CCC works in partnership with UN Country Team (UNCT) to conduct two regional consultations in the Northwest province on 12 May in Siem Reap, and Northeast provinces
The Regional Law Talk for Civil Society Organizations
The Siem Reap Regional Law Talk for Civil Society Organizations. There are at least five CSOs-Related Laws are being discussed including (1) Law on Association and Non-governmental Organization, (2) Law on Taxation Law (3) Labour Law (4) Social Security Fund Law and (5) the Trust Law. The Law Talk is organized by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC).
Events This Month
We, the participants in the International Conference on the 25th Anniversary of the 1991 Paris Peace Accords on Cambodia (“the Paris Peace Agreements”), recall the importance of the obligations