Date: 21-21 Sep 2015
Objectives of the Forum:
- To promote inclusive partnership among development actors to support the localization of SDGs;
- To present key finding and get feedback on a study on SDG localization and it’s financing.
- To have collective position and a set of recommendations to be shared to public and at the UN General Assembly in last week of September 2015
Click for view Photos.
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Cambodia’s Preparedness for SDGs: Challenges, Opportunities, and Financing
- Analysis of SDGs
- Executive Summary of SDGs
Other Event Archives
Consultation Workshop on “Annual Reflections and 2019-Plan for Strengthening their networks and Partnership with the Government Authorities
To appreciate key achievements of Provincial NGOs Networks in 2018; To reflect key challenges and priorities that Provincial NGO Networks faced and committed to address in 2019. To prepare themselves to participate in the Government-CSOs consultative platforms in both national and municipal/provincial levels and CCC key events in 2019.
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.
The Taxation Law of Cambodian is the duty of imposing charges on citizens and corporate entities that must be implemented. It's the huge risk factor for CSO if they don't apply to Taxation Law. Responding to the recently updated, CCC is going to organize the special meeting on 27 September 2017 on Taxation implication to CSO.
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...