Date: 21-21 Sep 2015
Objectives of the Forum:
- To promote inclusive partnership among development actors to support the localization of SDGs;
- To present key finding and get feedback on a study on SDG localization and it’s financing.
- To have collective position and a set of recommendations to be shared to public and at the UN General Assembly in last week of September 2015
Click for view Photos.
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Cambodia’s Preparedness for SDGs: Challenges, Opportunities, and Financing
- Analysis of SDGs
- Executive Summary of SDGs
Other Event Archives
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum • To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia • To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition • To create a.....
The Siem Reap Regional Law Talk for Civil Society Organizations. There are at least five CSOs-Related Laws are being discussed including (1) Law on Association and Non-governmental Organization, (2) Law on Taxation Law (3) Labour Law (4) Social Security Fund Law and (5) the Trust Law. The Law Talk is organized by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC).
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC), in cooperation with other civil society organizations and relevant government institutions/authorities,
Cooperation Committee for Cambodia has organized Pilot Training on facilitation Skill and Good Practices for Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) on 28-30 August 2018 at Diakonia center...