Date: 21-21 Sep 2015
Objectives of the Forum:
- To promote inclusive partnership among development actors to support the localization of SDGs;
- To present key finding and get feedback on a study on SDG localization and it’s financing.
- To have collective position and a set of recommendations to be shared to public and at the UN General Assembly in last week of September 2015
Click for view Photos.
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Cambodia’s Preparedness for SDGs: Challenges, Opportunities, and Financing
- Analysis of SDGs
- Executive Summary of SDGs
Other Event Archives
Since 2004, CCC hosts the NGO Governance & Professional Practices (NGO GPP) program (component), which is originally known as the NGO Good Practice Project, aiming at promoting good governance, accountability, transparency, professionalism and good practices within NGOs operating in Cambodia.
ICT was aim to increase capacity of M&E staff and/or communications staff to collect data of their project by using new technology Resource Map and M-builder. Moreover, participant got experience from this forum how to protect data on cloud storage.
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
Objectives of the Resource Mobilization Learning Forum To introduction overall concept of diverse resources mobilization. To identify key challenges of CSOs in fundraising and diverse resources mobilization. To discuss on the need for capacity development on diverse resource mobilization and prioritize some key actions to be taken by CCC and its partners....
The result from online survey of application of labor law amendment has been shared and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on April 25, 2019 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).