Date: 21 Sep-21 Sep 2015
Objectives of the Forum:
- To promote inclusive partnership among development actors to support the localization of SDGs;
- To present key finding and get feedback on a study on SDG localization and it’s financing.
- To have collective position and a set of recommendations to be shared to public and at the UN General Assembly in last week of September 2015
Click for view Photos.
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Cambodia’s Preparedness for SDGs: Challenges, Opportunities, and Financing
- Analysis of SDGs
- Executive Summary of SDGs
Other Event Archives
Consultative workshop on "Cambodian Standard of Financial Report for Non-Profit Entities (Tire 2)" was successfully conducted this morning at 26 August 2019 at Diakonia Center. This workshop intended to strengthen the understanding on updates and obligations on financial report; and seek for inputs and consultation for draft on Tire 2 Standard.
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
Training Workshop on Deviation Report and Case Study Writing For NPA’s Partners
Benefits of the Training At the end of the program participants will Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations; Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors; Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;