Forth CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06-06 Oct 2015
06 October 2015, Diakonia Center:
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global levels as panelist to share and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of SDGs and LANGO. Please kindly see below documents as your information (Link to documents)
Objectives of the Forum:
- To celebrate new members and new accreditation of CCC as a role model organization with good governance and professional practices.
- To discuss and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and LANGOs
- To discuss on implications and strategies to mitigate any impacts from LANGO
- To share result of membership satisfactory survey conducted during CCC AGM 2015 and conduct a new survey and need assessment for 2016.
- To present his study on “Localization and Financing for Sustainable Development Goals”and summary of the UN General Assembly on approval to the SDGs 2016-2030.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Sin Putheary CCC general business
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Summary findings of a study on “Localization and financing for SDGs”
- Ms. Karenina Schröder Global Standard for CSO Accountability
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
We are greatly honored to host the visit of Mr. Pablo Kang, Australian Ambassador to Cambodia, and his colleagues to Cooperation Committee for Cambodia.
The legal framework and the recent trend of enforcement related to the work of CSOs in Cambodia has posed some significant concerns. To some extend the building partnership with government is the new modernized approach...
CCC has been regularly monitoring the status of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). COVID-19 has been named a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, as cases have been confirmed in many countries around the world including Cambodia.