Forth CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06 Oct-06 Oct 2015
06 October 2015, Diakonia Center:
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global levels as panelist to share and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of SDGs and LANGO. Please kindly see below documents as your information (Link to documents)
Objectives of the Forum:
- To celebrate new members and new accreditation of CCC as a role model organization with good governance and professional practices.
- To discuss and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and LANGOs
- To discuss on implications and strategies to mitigate any impacts from LANGO
- To share result of membership satisfactory survey conducted during CCC AGM 2015 and conduct a new survey and need assessment for 2016.
- To present his study on “Localization and Financing for Sustainable Development Goals”and summary of the UN General Assembly on approval to the SDGs 2016-2030.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Sin Putheary CCC general business
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Summary findings of a study on “Localization and financing for SDGs”
- Ms. Karenina Schröder Global Standard for CSO Accountability
Other Event Archives
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
Voluntary Groups Annual Reflection/Voluntary Day to Promote the Professional Practices to improve the quality services of CSO in Cambodia
CCC would like to share you the progress report of the government responding to the twelve key asks proposed by CSOs since the 2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSOs on 17 Jan 2019.
As a member state of the United Nations, all development actors in Cambodia need to prepare themselves to work inclusively to support the short coming SDGs. Currently, CCC is implementing an action/2015 and Beyond 2015 campaign project funded by Civicus and Africa Disability Alliance (ADA) to promote stakeholders awareness and inclusive participation in the post-2015 development agenda.
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law