Forth CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06 Oct-06 Oct 2015
06 October 2015, Diakonia Center:
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global levels as panelist to share and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of SDGs and LANGO. Please kindly see below documents as your information (Link to documents)
Objectives of the Forum:
- To celebrate new members and new accreditation of CCC as a role model organization with good governance and professional practices.
- To discuss and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and LANGOs
- To discuss on implications and strategies to mitigate any impacts from LANGO
- To share result of membership satisfactory survey conducted during CCC AGM 2015 and conduct a new survey and need assessment for 2016.
- To present his study on “Localization and Financing for Sustainable Development Goals”and summary of the UN General Assembly on approval to the SDGs 2016-2030.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Sin Putheary CCC general business
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Summary findings of a study on “Localization and financing for SDGs”
- Ms. Karenina Schröder Global Standard for CSO Accountability
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
To Enhance understanding on tax compliance with non-for-profit entities. To learn and discuss the real practice of how to register TIN, VAT, tax on salary, withholding tax, and annual income tax. To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
ការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្ដីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការវិវឌ្ឍន៍នានាជុំវិញការអនុវត្តស្ដង់ដារបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជាឆ្នាំ២០១៨
នៅអគារ ដាយកូនៀរ សិនធឺរ ថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ខែមករា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩ អង្គការគណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា បានរៀបចំវេទិកាសន្ទនាដើម្បី បង្ហាញពីរបាយការណ៍អំពីបញ្ហាប្រឈមពីការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្តីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការអនុវត្តស្តង់ដាររបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជា សម្រាប់អង្គភាពមិនស្វែងរកប្រាក់ចំណេញព្រមទាំងធ្វើ
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....