Forth CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06-06 Oct 2015
06 October 2015, Diakonia Center:
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global levels as panelist to share and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of SDGs and LANGO. Please kindly see below documents as your information (Link to documents)
Objectives of the Forum:
- To celebrate new members and new accreditation of CCC as a role model organization with good governance and professional practices.
- To discuss and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and LANGOs
- To discuss on implications and strategies to mitigate any impacts from LANGO
- To share result of membership satisfactory survey conducted during CCC AGM 2015 and conduct a new survey and need assessment for 2016.
- To present his study on “Localization and Financing for Sustainable Development Goals”and summary of the UN General Assembly on approval to the SDGs 2016-2030.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Sin Putheary CCC general business
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Summary findings of a study on “Localization and financing for SDGs”
- Ms. Karenina Schröder Global Standard for CSO Accountability
Other Event Archives
The result from online survey of application of labor law amendment has been shared and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on April 25, 2019 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
To review the outcome and impact of last ICT learning forum. To refresh on Video, storytelling, Facebook page Management and Infographic. To enhance understand on Intellectual Property in using data and information from the online source
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
CCC would like to share you the progress report of the government responding to the twelve key asks proposed by CSOs since the 2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSOs on 17 Jan 2019.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) was established in 1990, and was deeply recognized as the largest membership based organization in Cambodia. CCC currently has more than 160 NGOs as members, comprised of both local and international NGOs......
កិច្ចពិគ្រោះយោបល់ថ្នាក់ជាតិស្ដីពី “ការអភិវឌ្ឍន៍គោលនយោបាយ និងក្របខណ្ឌច្បាប់ពាក់ព័ន្ធនឹងអង្គការសង្គមស៊ីវិល” ធ្វើនៅ៖ ភោជនីយដ្ឋានទន្លេបាសាក់ II សង្កាត់ទន្លេបាសាក់ ខណ្ឌចំការមន រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ។ កាលបរិច្ឆេទ៖ ថ្ងៃសុក្រ ទី២៩ ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ ។