Forth CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06-06 Oct 2015
06 October 2015, Diakonia Center:
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global levels as panelist to share and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of SDGs and LANGO. Please kindly see below documents as your information (Link to documents)
Objectives of the Forum:
- To celebrate new members and new accreditation of CCC as a role model organization with good governance and professional practices.
- To discuss and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and LANGOs
- To discuss on implications and strategies to mitigate any impacts from LANGO
- To share result of membership satisfactory survey conducted during CCC AGM 2015 and conduct a new survey and need assessment for 2016.
- To present his study on “Localization and Financing for Sustainable Development Goals”and summary of the UN General Assembly on approval to the SDGs 2016-2030.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Sin Putheary CCC general business
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Summary findings of a study on “Localization and financing for SDGs”
- Ms. Karenina Schröder Global Standard for CSO Accountability
Other Event Archives
To identify all previous year challenges and improvement on the contemporary CSOs’ Enabling Environment and generate them as the proposed recommendations for the solution; To strengthen the solidarity of CSOs-Community for the better improvement of CSOs’ Enabling Environment...
Do No Harm Cambodia (DNHC) Master Training was conducted for five days from 7 to 11 May 2018 to find out about the field assessment, DNH in Project Cycle Management, different forms of working with DNH and more....
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators