Forth CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06-06 Oct 2015
06 October 2015, Diakonia Center:
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global levels as panelist to share and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of SDGs and LANGO. Please kindly see below documents as your information (Link to documents)
Objectives of the Forum:
- To celebrate new members and new accreditation of CCC as a role model organization with good governance and professional practices.
- To discuss and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and LANGOs
- To discuss on implications and strategies to mitigate any impacts from LANGO
- To share result of membership satisfactory survey conducted during CCC AGM 2015 and conduct a new survey and need assessment for 2016.
- To present his study on “Localization and Financing for Sustainable Development Goals”and summary of the UN General Assembly on approval to the SDGs 2016-2030.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Sin Putheary CCC general business
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Summary findings of a study on “Localization and financing for SDGs”
- Ms. Karenina Schröder Global Standard for CSO Accountability
Other Event Archives
The Siem Reap Regional Law Talk for Civil Society Organizations. There are at least five CSOs-Related Laws are being discussed including (1) Law on Association and Non-governmental Organization, (2) Law on Taxation Law (3) Labour Law (4) Social Security Fund Law and (5) the Trust Law. The Law Talk is organized by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC).
This 257th Bi‐Monthly Members Meeting will be convened on 18 July 2019 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF No.19-21, St. 330, Phnom Penh). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country Representatives/Executive Directors and Senior Leaders/Managers of CCC members
This was the first M&E Learning Forum in 2016. This forum was held at Diakonia Center to introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools and demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) was established in 1990, and was deeply recognized as the largest membership based organization in Cambodia. CCC currently has more than 160 NGOs as members, comprised of both local and international NGOs......