Forth CCC Members Bi-monthly Meeting 2015
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 06-06 Oct 2015
06 October 2015, Diakonia Center:
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global levels as panelist to share and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of SDGs and LANGO. Please kindly see below documents as your information (Link to documents)
Objectives of the Forum:
- To celebrate new members and new accreditation of CCC as a role model organization with good governance and professional practices.
- To discuss and debate on CSO Accountability in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and LANGOs
- To discuss on implications and strategies to mitigate any impacts from LANGO
- To share result of membership satisfactory survey conducted during CCC AGM 2015 and conduct a new survey and need assessment for 2016.
- To present his study on “Localization and Financing for Sustainable Development Goals”and summary of the UN General Assembly on approval to the SDGs 2016-2030.
Click for view Photos.
- Ms. Sin Putheary CCC general business
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Summary findings of a study on “Localization and financing for SDGs”
- Ms. Karenina Schröder Global Standard for CSO Accountability
Other Event Archives
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum, To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment), To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
Regional Learning Forum on “ Development Trend and New Paradigm toward Civil Society at Sub-national Level” which is initiated and co-organize by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)...
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) was established in 1990, and was deeply recognized as the largest membership based organization in Cambodia. CCC currently has more than 160 NGOs as members, comprised of both local and international NGOs......
At Diakonia Center today, we are pleased to welcome M&E practitioners to the 21st Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Forum to discuss the topic: "Effective Project Monitoring". This forum focus on providing better understanding to more than 100 participants on the process of project monitoring and also on how to write monitoring report. We hope that this platform will also create a learning and sharing environment for the participants, so that they could perform their works eff.
The Forum on Consultation and Reflection Workshop on Partnership Forum between the Royal Government of Cambodia and Civil Society Organizations
To reflect on implementation progress of partnership dialogue(s) between the government and CSOs for the last 07-month period within the spirit of the Partnership Dialogue between the Government and CSOs which was conducted on January 17, 2019 organized by MOI.