Annual General Meeting
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 05 Mar-05 Mar 2014
The 2013 Annual General Meeting (AGM) for CCC members will be held on 05 March 2014. It will bring in leaders of CCC members, current and former Executive Committee (EXCOM), Directors, key resource persons, and partners to meet, share and debate on theme Fostering Development Effectiveness in Cambodia.
In first haft of the morning session, there will be an official announcement of the Executive Committee (EXCOM) composition for 2014 and an update on key achievements and finance in 2013. There will also be a launching ceremony on key publications such as the new Code of NGO Good Governance and Professional Practice (NGOGPP), national assessment report on CSO enabling environment, online NGO database, and Vision and Governance Hub Program (GHP) 2014-2018, followed by signing partnership agreement with key provincial networks in implementing common priorities. After the morning break, there will a presentation and plenary session on process and results of CCC charter and by-law amendments.
Objectives of the forum :
- Official announcement of CCC Executive Committee (EXCOM) for 2014
- Presenting and appreciating CCC key achievements of 2013, its plan and budget for 2014 and launching key publications of CCC
- Debating on development trends and enabling environment and approaches (inclusive partnerships and Human Rights Based Approach) for fostering development effectiveness in Cambodia
- Discussing on draft CSO Green Paper: key challenges, strategies, and roles of local and INGOs as CCC members in contributing to sustainable development of Cambodia for 2014 and beyond.
Annual General Meeting forum Presentations:
- Master PPT AGM 05 March 14 - Morning
- Master PPT AGM 05 March 14 - Afternoon
- Annual General Meeting Photo
Other Event Archives
Do No Harm Cambodia (DNHC) Master Training was conducted for five days from 7 to 11 May 2018 to find out about the field assessment, DNH in Project Cycle Management, different forms of working with DNH and more....
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
The workshop was conducted on 24 December, it was aim to update the global movement on post 2015 development agenda and reflect on UN...
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....