Annual General Meeting
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 05-05 Mar 2014
The 2013 Annual General Meeting (AGM) for CCC members will be held on 05 March 2014. It will bring in leaders of CCC members, current and former Executive Committee (EXCOM), Directors, key resource persons, and partners to meet, share and debate on theme Fostering Development Effectiveness in Cambodia.
In first haft of the morning session, there will be an official announcement of the Executive Committee (EXCOM) composition for 2014 and an update on key achievements and finance in 2013. There will also be a launching ceremony on key publications such as the new Code of NGO Good Governance and Professional Practice (NGOGPP), national assessment report on CSO enabling environment, online NGO database, and Vision and Governance Hub Program (GHP) 2014-2018, followed by signing partnership agreement with key provincial networks in implementing common priorities. After the morning break, there will a presentation and plenary session on process and results of CCC charter and by-law amendments.
Objectives of the forum :
- Official announcement of CCC Executive Committee (EXCOM) for 2014
- Presenting and appreciating CCC key achievements of 2013, its plan and budget for 2014 and launching key publications of CCC
- Debating on development trends and enabling environment and approaches (inclusive partnerships and Human Rights Based Approach) for fostering development effectiveness in Cambodia
- Discussing on draft CSO Green Paper: key challenges, strategies, and roles of local and INGOs as CCC members in contributing to sustainable development of Cambodia for 2014 and beyond.
Annual General Meeting forum Presentations:
- Master PPT AGM 05 March 14 - Morning
- Master PPT AGM 05 March 14 - Afternoon
- Annual General Meeting Photo
Other Event Archives
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is the biggest event of the year for CCC members, partners and constituencies to come together to celebrate the success 2017, to discuss on key issues and also set commitments for 2018.
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......